2XU G:2 Compression Tri Short 2014
- 65% Polyester
- 35% Elastane(Spandex)
Add 2XU G:2 Compression Tri Short 2014 to your basket now
Following the international success of 2XU’s debut Compression Tri Short comes the G:2 Compression Tri Short - a supremely engineered evolution of its highly acclaimed predecessor. Finished with an Elite LD Chamois for comfort.
Top Features of the 2XU G:2 Compression Tri Short 2014
- Ice X2: Following rigorous independent fabric analysis including climate testing on heat manikins, 2XU is proud to unveil its Ice X2; the world’s leading body cooling fabric. Engineered from high filament cross section polyester, this impressive heat management fabric delivers unbeatable moisture management and UV reflection for the lowest possible heat absorption. With new active cooling application for 2014, Ice X2 is the epitome of high performance engineering
- 105D/CK: Featuring 105 denier LYCRA® yarns for even greater power than 2XU’s acclaimed 70D/CK, the 105D/CK is engineered to enhance performance like never before. Offering incredible stabilisation of the muscles, less vibration and fatigue is assured while moisture management properties keep the wearer dry, comfortable and focused
- Elite LD Chamois: This multi-layered Chamois features revolutionary perforation technology for ventilation plus antibacterial protection and impressive quick drying capability for greater comfort on the bike. A high filament count delivers durability and softness against the skin, while high density foam offers support
- Zoned compression: Targeted precisely where you need it, for exceptional comfort, support and weight management
- Rear pocket
Utilising 2XU’s super strong 105D/CK fabric for unparalleled strength and endurance, the 2XU G:2 Compression Tri Short stabilises muscles and enhances circulation to reduce lactic acid and deliver incredible power output. Featuring 2XU’s upgraded Ice X2 fabric to lower body temperature by up to 5°F, the G:2 Compression Tri Short is the ultimate solution for any triathlon.
About the 2XU brand
2XU engineer products with the single minded goal of best equipping the athlete, so they feel more prepared, more lethal, more capable than anyone. With 2XU technology a piece of the finely balanced equation is in place to multiply human performance.
2XU garments use intelligent physiological design, cutting edge performance fabrics and construction, derived from a race bred pedigree. From the elite athlete driving their body to its limits, to the driven business person, and everyone in between, 2XU provide the equipment you need to magnify your natural ability. Every product is designed and re-designed for tangible benefit.
|2XU Size Chart|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?