zoom Abus Granit X-Plus 540 300MM D-Lock
Abus Granit X-Plus 540 300MM D-Lock
Add Abus Granit X-Plus 540 300MM D-Lock to your basket now
|Black / Silver||300mm||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Sold Secure Gold rated Granit X-Plus 540 replaces the legendary X-Plus 54 with a more stylish look while retaining its safety features. The parabolic 13mm square section shackle is massively resistant to cropping and twisting.
Top Features of the Abus Granit X-Plus 540 300MM D-Lock
- 13 mm square parabolic shackle (patented)
- Double bolted shackle in the lock body
- ABUS power cell technology (patented) offers highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks
- The shackle, the case as well as supporting elements of the locking mechanism are made of special hardened steel
- ABUS X-Plus cylinder for highest protection against manipulations, e.g. picking
- Two keys are supplied with the lock, one LED-lighted
- Automatic keyhole cover against dirt and corrosion
- ABUS Code Card for additional or replacement key
- Recommended for securing high quality bicycles
- The longer the shackle, the easier the bicycle can be locked to a fixed object
- Height [mm]: 300
- Width [mm]: 108
- diameter [mm]: 13
|Sold Secure Rating:||Gold|
It is securely held in place by the Powercell double locking mechanism that offers the highest protection against hitting and pulling attacks. The X-Plus locking system with automatic keyhole cover allows ease of use while offering protection against dirt, corrosion and also picking. An LED illuminated key and code card is provided, the lock can be fitted to frames with USH brackets (not included).
About the Abus brand
When August Bremicker und Söhne KG (ABUS for short) started making traditional padlocks in 1924, they were already setting standards. The founders’ strategy was simple and timeless: 'Security calls for quality!’. It is that principle that successive generations have carried on and developed. The list of ABUS innovations that make life difficult for would be bike thieves is a long one. Their inventive spirit makes sure the list gets longer and longer!
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $12.92 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
which is very solid and can be fitted so that the lock is held parallel or at right angles to the down tube, and the lock doesn't shake. It requires 2 hands to locate the lock in its bracket but that is no problem.
The lock can also be purchased with the EAZFKF bracket http://www.abus.com/uk/Mobile-Security/Bike-Safety-and-Security/Locks/Holders/EaZy-KF which I am sure is also very sturdy. That bracket can be used one handed but I was slighly concerned that the clip migh eventually fail, although given Abus's reputation and quality that is probably unlikely.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?