zoom Adidas Evil Cross Half Rim Sunglasses
Adidas Evil Cross Half Rim Sunglasses
Add Adidas Evil Cross Half Rim Sunglasses to your basket now
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Evil Eye sunglasses are synonymous with innovation & functionality. From road racing to BMX and mountain biking - this versatile half rim model is sure to impress any rider looking for the definitive, all round biking frame.
Top Features of the Adidas Evil Cross Half Rim Sunglasses
- 8 base decentered lens - extremely large and strongly curved 8-base filters give the impression of 360° vision, ensuring an optimal view of the surrounding terrain at all times
- Vision Advantage with LST lens concept (LST Polarised and Active) - The LST™ filter technology is the enabling technology behind the adidas eyewear filters. It compensates extreme light variations, enhances contrasts and filters out dangerous light waves of up to 400 nanometres
- Quick-Change lens system
- SPX plus Flex zones
- Polycarbonate lens
- Wrap-around view and protection
- ClimaCool™ ventilation system
- Double-snap nose pads
- TRI.FIT Temple with Traction Grip
- Cap compatible
- Quick release hinge - Durability Quick-Release Hinge™ This patented release mechanism for the temple hinges free the frame from possible strain or breakage. Temples easily reinserted
- Sweat Blocker prevents moisture from running into the eyes or on to the lens
|Frame Type:||Half-rim frame|
Secure and comfortable fitting eyewear is paramount for performance athletes and as head sizes vary from person to person, Adidas Eyewear produce 2 different frame sizes and a range of lens shapes to cater for everyone. The different sizes together with Adidas Eyewear exclusive fit features allow for the wearer to achieve their own customised fit.
Decentered Vision Advantage™ Polycarbonate Lens: Decentered lenses offset the apex of the lens curve to provide distortion free vision with maximum optical quality. The tough, three layer polycarbonate material offers robust impact resistance to protect your eyes from airborne particles. A Special coating ensures scratch resistance and a prolonged life.
LST Active: LST Active is the lens that helps you stay ahead day after day; brightening effect despite high light absorption, enhanced contrast vision
- Balances rapid light/shadow changes
- Enhances contrast
- Improves peripheral vision
- Ensures clear perception of all terrain irregularities
- Brightening effect
- Protects from dazzle
Light Stabilizing Technology (LST): LST lenses let you adapt your vision to your surroundings and help counter extreme light fluctuations to prevent eye fatigue and let you focus on your performance.
Quick Change System: Sophisticated lens fixations guarantee both, a proper fit but still easy lens changing. Simple, fast but sturdy - your adidas eyewear lenses are built for easy handling. No matter which light and weather conditions, with one easy movement you will be well prepared.
SPX Frame: A high end frame material with exceptional flexibility, tensile strength and scratch resistance. SPX is extremely light for an almost weightless feel on the head and tough enough to stand up to the demands of high performance athletes. Flex Zones™ incorporated into the SPX™ frame give extra flexibility allowing the frame to comfortably to the width of your head.
Wrap-around Frame: Wrap-around frame technology guarantees a maximum field of vision and gives you a snug fit that follows the curve of your face. Available in 2 sizes for a custom fit, the wrap around shape ensures your Adidas eyewear will stay secure, offer complete peripheral vision and provide full protective coverage.
Quick-release Hinge™: Rather than your eyewear getting damaged, the temples release under exertion of impact force. The temples are easily and quickly reinserted or you can replace them by head straps, which accompany certain models.
About Performance Sunglasses
Eye protection is vital for most outdoor activities, especially cycling as debri and spray from the road can be flicked up into your face. A pair of good quality sports sunglasses will help to keep the wind, insects, rain, spray and dust out of your eyes. Dark ones will cut down on light so you don't have to squint to see where you're going. All glasses should eliminate harmful UV rays, protecting your retinas from damage. So that you can protect your eyes in all conditions, glasses with interchangeable lenses are useful. Either that, or get yourself one pair for bright, dull and dark light conditions.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?