Adidas ID2 Pro Goggles
The ID2 Pro goggle from adidas uses a simple interchangeable lens system that you can change with one hand & in two clicks. Available in 3 colours, the ID2 Pro goggles are a fraction bigger than the ID2 goggle thus allowing for the Base 5 double lens.
Top Features of the Adidas ID2 Pro Goggles
- Two lens supplied (LST Bright and LST Active Silver)
- 5 base lens - ID2 pro with 5 base lens is wider than ID2 with 6 base lens
- Spherical (anti-fog) lens
- Vision Advantage with LST lens concept (LST Polarised and Active) - The LST™ filter technology is the enabling technology behind the adidas eyewear filters. It compensates extreme light variations, enhances contrasts and filters out dangerous light waves of up to 400 nanometres
- Quick-Change lens system
- Quick-Shift lens system - with 1 hand and 2 clicks you can react to changing weather or light conditions. You can click in the lens whilst wearing the goggle
- Climacool Ventilation System - a cleverly designed ventilation system stops the filters from misting or freezing, while protecting the eyes from irritating draughts
- Polycarbonate twin filter
- Silicone strap - keep the goggle firmly and safely in place on the helmet, even when speeding down bumpy slopes
- Auto-fit nose part
- Fully padded soft face foam
- Helmet compatible
- Nano foam - prevents snow crystals and water from penetrating through to the lens
The ID2 basic filter is a LST Bright, which creates a brightening effect while still offering high light absorption. This makes it ideal for use in foggy conditions and hazy light. If the sun suddenly blazes down on the mountain or trail, a darker filter needs to come out. With just two clicks, you can quickly attach the second LST active silver filter to the front part and place it on top of the basic filter from outside. Also, the ID2 Pro is a helmet-compatible goggle using a unique 2-frame levelling system.
The wide field of vision provides a consistently clear view with high-quality filters providing one hundred percent protection from UV rays, wind, snow particles, dust and dirt. The frame is extremely durable and at the same time flexible - it is tailored to the shape of the face, with foam padding on the front part for added comfort.
LST Active: LST Active is the lens that helps you stay ahead day after day; brightening effect despite high light absorption, enhanced contrast vision
- Balances rapid light/shadow changes
- Enhances contrast
- Improves peripheral vision
- Ensures clear perception of all terrain irregularities
- Brightening effect
- Protects from dazzle
LST Bright: LST Bright is the lens that helps tp keep your eye on your target with crystal clarity. It sharpens your perception in all light conditions and enhances high contrast vision especially in fog and diffuse light.
- Brightening effect under dim light conditions
- Improves visual performance
- Balances rapid light/shadow changes
- Enhances contrasts
Light Stabilizing Technology (LST): LST lenses let you adapt your vision to your surroundings and help counter extreme light fluctuations to prevent eye fatigue and let you focus on your performance.
Quick Change System: Sophisticated lens fixations guarantee both, a proper fit but still easy lens changing. Simple, fast but sturdy - your adidas eyewear lenses are built for easy handling. No matter which light and weather conditions, with one easy movement you will be well prepared.
About the Adidas brand
The brands of the adidas Group complement each other in a unique way to help athletes perform better, play better, feel better. adidas products break records, set trends, make history. Every day. All over the world.
It is not only about faster shoes and fashion statements. Just as a shoe is more than padding and foam, there is more to adidas than just the product. Everything adidas do is bound by one simple thought: strive to help you perform at your best. Your success is their ambition. Your defeat spurs them on to be better.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?