zoom Alpinestars All Mountain Waterproof Jacket AW13
Alpinestars All Mountain Waterproof Jacket AW13
- 100% Polyamide(Nylon)
Add Alpinestars All Mountain Waterproof Jacket AW13 to your basket now
|Cool Grey / Red||Extra Extra Large||
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Cool Grey / Red||Extra Large|
|Cool Grey / Red||Large|
|Cool Grey / Red||Medium|
|Cool Grey / Red||Small|
The ultra-lightweight and durable All Mountain Jacket is constructed from a technical waterproof outer shell that incorporates a water-resistant main zipper and storm hood to ramp up its performance in poor weather conditions.
Top Features of the Alpinestars All Mountain Waterproof Jacket AW13
- Technical waterproof and breathable two layer rip-stop main shell with reinforced interior lining for durability
- All seams are tape-sealed for additional water-resistance performance for Highly water-resistant main frontal YKK zipper includes rubber ridges which close tightly behind slider to seal out elements
- Two external water resistant side pockets positioned behind laser-cut flange for comfort and styling
- Two external zippered vents to regulate body temperature, zippers are water resistant when closed
- Convenient inner multimedia pocket on chest for MP3 player or smartphone
- Waterproof storm hood with shock cord adjustments for personalized fit
- Waist shock cord adjustment and Hook and Loop wrist adjustment offer increased customization
- Micro-fleeced inner collar give excellent comfort
- Reflective printed logos for improved visibility
- Regular fit with lowered back profile maintains lumbar comfort
About Cycling Waterproof Jackets
Waterproof cycle jackets can improve your comfort levels on the bike considerably when the weather turns nasty. Factors such as wind resistance and high breathability are important if you will be riding at a high pace over a fair distance, along with wearing a good quality base or mid layer to help with wicking moisture away from your skin. Waterproof cycle jackets with hi tech fabrics such as GoreTex and eVent are well worth paying a little extra for, if you require high levels of breathability, this will improve protection, dryness and comfort on longer rides in poor conditions.
About the Alpinestars brand
Alpinestars is a technical safety gear manufacturer for motorcycle and auto racing (MotoGP, Motocross, Formula One and NASCAR), as well as extreme sports. The company takes its name from the English translation of the Italian word "stelle alpine" which, when translated into English, literally means "Alpine stars".
They have also developed a fashion clothing division for men's and women's sportswear lifestyle apparel, based upon Alpinestars' heritage in motorsports.
Founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo in Asolo, Italy, the company started out making hiking and ski boots, but quickly focused on making boots primarily for motocross racing. In the 1990s, the company branched out into manufacturing all types of protective and technical gear ranging from gloves and jackets to full leather suits for motorcycling. They also sold Alpinestars branded mountain bikes until 1996. Today they have offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo while the original headquarters and main research & development labs remain in Northern Italy.
The company is today headed by Sante's son, Gabriele Mazzarolo. Alpinestars is now a global brand, developing technical racing products for MotoGP and World Superbike with leather suits, boots, gloves and protection worn by MotoGP World Champions Nicky Hayden and Casey Stoner. In auto racing, flame and heat retardant Nomex suits, footwear, gloves and underwear have been developed in Formula One and NASCAR with recent Champions Fernando Alonso and Jimmie Johnson.
Alpinestars has established a fashion division with design centers in California and Italy.
The current Stig on Top Gear wears a white Alpinestars race suit
|X Small||Small||Medium||Large||Extra Large||Extra Extra Large|
|European Size||44 - 46||46 - 48||50||52||54 - 56||56 - 58|
|Chest||cm||88 - 94cm||94 - 98cm||98 - 102cm||102 - 106cm||106 - 112cm||112 - 118cm|
|inches||35″ - 37″||37″ - 39″||39″ - 40″||40″ - 42″||42″ - 44″||44″ - 46″|
|Height||cm||165 - 169cm||170 - 175cm||176 - 179cm||180 - 183cm||184 - 188cm||189 - 195cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $19.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?