Alpinestars Drop Short Sleeve Jersey
- 87% Polyester
- 11% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 2% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Alpinestars Drop Short Sleeve Jersey to your basket now
Constructed to keep you cool during tough Enduro trails. The Drop Short Sleeve Jersey features extended mesh inserts for enhanced ventilation as well as reflective detailing.
Top Features of the Alpinestars Drop Short Sleeve Jersey
- Constructed from an advanced poly-fabric to promote moisture wicking and temperature control
- Low open collar design for ease of entry and riding comfort
- Strategically positioned open mesh inserts on chest and back give enhanced ventilation, especially when in contact with back pack
- Elongated lower back profile helps maintain fit
- Convenient internal terry cloth patch located on waist for cleaning eyewear
- Side pocket features a multimedia compartment with internal headphone conduit to store MP3 player or phone
- Hook on collar to securely fasten headphones
- Reflective detailing on sleeve for enhanced visibility
About the Alpinestars brand
Alpinestars is a technical safety gear manufacturer for motorcycle and auto racing (MotoGP, Motocross, Formula One and NASCAR), as well as extreme sports. The company takes its name from the English translation of the Italian word "stelle alpine" which, when translated into English, literally means "Alpine stars".
They have also developed a fashion clothing division for men's and women's sportswear lifestyle apparel, based upon Alpinestars' heritage in motorsports.
Founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo in Asolo, Italy, the company started out making hiking and ski boots, but quickly focused on making boots primarily for motocross racing. In the 1990s, the company branched out into manufacturing all types of protective and technical gear ranging from gloves and jackets to full leather suits for motorcycling. They also sold Alpinestars branded mountain bikes until 1996. Today they have offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo while the original headquarters and main research & development labs remain in Northern Italy.
The company is today headed by Sante's son, Gabriele Mazzarolo. Alpinestars is now a global brand, developing technical racing products for MotoGP and World Superbike with leather suits, boots, gloves and protection worn by MotoGP World Champions Nicky Hayden and Casey Stoner. In auto racing, flame and heat retardant Nomex suits, footwear, gloves and underwear have been developed in Formula One and NASCAR with recent Champions Fernando Alonso and Jimmie Johnson.
Alpinestars has established a fashion division with design centers in California and Italy.
The current Stig on Top Gear wears a white Alpinestars race suit
|Size Guide for Alpinestars Men's Clothing (cm's)|
|UK Size:||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large to XX-Large||XXX-Large|
|US Pant Size:||32||34||36||38||40||42||44|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $27.59 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?