zoom Alpinestars Women's Stella Hyperlight Jersey
Alpinestars Women's Stella Hyperlight Jersey
- 92% Polyester
- 6% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 2% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Alpinestars Women's Stella Hyperlight Jersey to your basket now
The sleek, female-contoured design of the Stella Hyperlight Jersey reflects sporting performance. Cut from lightweight moisture-wicking material, the jersey utilizes strategically placed mesh inserts for efficient regulation of the body’s temperature.
Top Features of the Alpinestars Women's Stella Hyperlight Jersey
- Constructed from ultra-lightweight, moisture-wicking poly-fabric for the ultimate in comfort and performance
- Specifically tailored for female fit from designs developed by Alpinestars women’s product department
- Sleek, close-fitting performance racing cut incorporates open mesh inserts to promote cooling
- Low neck design incorporates mid-length zipper with zip garage for ease of entry and comfort
- Pull chord zippers are semi-auto locking to offer secure closure
- Elongated back lower hem keeps the jersey correctly fitted when riding
- Flat rear pocket with zippered multimedia compartment allows convenient storage of phone or MP3 player
About the Alpinestars brand
Alpinestars is a technical safety gear manufacturer for motorcycle and auto racing (MotoGP, Motocross, Formula One and NASCAR), as well as extreme sports. The company takes its name from the English translation of the Italian word "stelle alpine" which, when translated into English, literally means "Alpine stars".
They have also developed a fashion clothing division for men's and women's sportswear lifestyle apparel, based upon Alpinestars' heritage in motorsports.
Founded in 1963 by Sante Mazzarolo in Asolo, Italy, the company started out making hiking and ski boots, but quickly focused on making boots primarily for motocross racing. In the 1990s, the company branched out into manufacturing all types of protective and technical gear ranging from gloves and jackets to full leather suits for motorcycling. They also sold Alpinestars branded mountain bikes until 1996. Today they have offices in Los Angeles and Tokyo while the original headquarters and main research & development labs remain in Northern Italy.
The company is today headed by Sante's son, Gabriele Mazzarolo. Alpinestars is now a global brand, developing technical racing products for MotoGP and World Superbike with leather suits, boots, gloves and protection worn by MotoGP World Champions Nicky Hayden and Casey Stoner. In auto racing, flame and heat retardant Nomex suits, footwear, gloves and underwear have been developed in Formula One and NASCAR with recent Champions Fernando Alonso and Jimmie Johnson.
Alpinestars has established a fashion division with design centers in California and Italy.
The current Stig on Top Gear wears a white Alpinestars race suit
|Size Guide for Alpinestars Women's Clothing (cm's)|
|UK Size:||XX-Small to X-Small||Small||Medium||Large||X-Large|
|US Pant Size:||22||24||26||28||30||32||34|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $34.42 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?