- Altura Dryline 56 Pannier 2013
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Altura Dryline 56 Pannier 2013 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Altura Dryline 56 Pannier 2013
Altura Dryline 56 Pannier 2013
Dryline panniers are long established as a great all rounder, ideal for touring, commuting or leisure use.
Top Features of the Altura Dryline 56 Pannier 2013
- 56 litre capacity (per pair)
- Waterproof Dryline construction
- Front pocket with organiser
- Rixen-Kaul Klickfix® fittings
- Highly durable mini rip fabric
- Reflective trim
About the Altura brand
Altura produce high quality cycling clothing such as cycling jackets, shorts, overtrousers, gloves and base layers. Altura consistently research, design and develop incredibly versatile, affordable high quality cycling clothing year on year. The Altura brand has become synonymous with value and performance and continues to be seen on the trails and roads everywhere. This is testament to the Altura cycling brand and all that Altura stands for.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination United Kingdom we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
So it's not quite correct to say they are not designed for a strap.
I have settled on purchasing a pair of Altura panniers and have several questions which I would appreciate help with:
1. What is the difference between the Orkney and the Dryline models?
2. I have a laptop measuring 35cm by 24cm and the pannier needs to be able to accommodate it; what model(s) (in terms on number of litres) would be the best?
3. I have an Axiom bike rack, "Journey disc" model (http://www.axiomgear.com/products/gear/racks/journey-series/journey-disc/), and as my old pannier cannot be attached to it (this maybe a function of the old pannier) I need to confirm that the Altura bags are able to attach to this rack. Could you please give me your thoughts.
4. Do any of the models that would be appropriate for my laptop have external pockets?
don't know the answer with regards to space for a laptop or compatibility with your rack, though I would imagine you shouldn't have problems with fitting altura panniers to your rack, looking at pictures the rails on the edge of the axiom journey are quite open with space between them and the platform and that's usually the main obstacle when fitting bags to them.
From altura's website they state that the Dryline 56 Panniers have an external pocket with organiser
And they weigh roughly 4.9kg
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?