zoom Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit
Aqua Sphere - How to Put On and Remove a Wetsuit in a Triathlon Competition
Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit
- 100% Neoprene
Add Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Yellow||X Small||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Yellow||Extra Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Extra Large|
|Black / Yellow||Large|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Long|
|Black / Yellow||Medium / Short|
|Black / Yellow||Small|
The Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit is designed to improve your performance and complement your technique, without negatively impacting your comfort levels. Features 100% UV protection, and Thermo-guard technology, for superior heat retention.
Top Features of the Aqua Sphere Pursuit Wetsuit
- Bio-stretch zone : Strategically placed 1mm stretch zone, to allow for an outstanding range of motion
- Aqua-drive technology: Strategically placed panels designed around the core of the body, which acts as the primary planning surface while swimming. Aqua-Drive is engineered to maximise buoyancy, resulting in improved body position in the water; which reduces drag and increases a swimmer’s efficiency
- Grip protection system: A specially designed fabric application that minimises friction and creates a shield over the wet suit in order to maximise the life of the suit
- Quick drying: Minimise heat loss and reduce added weight from water absorption
- Aqua-flex collar: Watertight seal that provides maximum comfort through an ultra-fine, double layer, designed to minimise neck chafing
- 100% UVA/UVB protection: Protection from the sun’s harmful rays, ideal for long swims outdoors
- Super stretch fabric: Provides superb flexibility and comfort, allowing you to concentrate on the swim at hand
- Yamamoto #38 Neoprene: offers the optimum balance of flexibility, reduced drag coefficient, and durability
- Thermo-guard technology: Delivers unbeatable warmth, as well as maximum flexibility and range of motion in the shoulders, legs and chest
The Perfect All-RounderWith freedom of range of motion, thanks to Bio- Stretch technology, the Pursuit wetsuit gives you felxibility, durability, comfort, buoyancy, warmth, and performance in an excellent all around wetsuit.
The pursuit is a great suit for swimmers and triathletes who need a little bit of everything or as a training suit. The pursuit was designed to incorporate comfort, buoyancy, warmth and flexibility. The varying thickness of neoprene insure that it is buoyant in the areas that you need it to be; the hips, back and legs to help lift you out of the water whilst you swim. The 5mm core body panel locks in the heat, whilst the Bio-stretch zone allows for an outstanding range of motion and a natural swim stroke. And the quick release cuffs and super stretch fabrics ensures that you are comfortable and can get the suit off with ease.
Sizing and FitFitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the Aqua Sphere brand
In our never-ending effort to offer products that enhance the swimming experience, Aqua Sphere has developed a line of accessories that feature exceptional design and functionality. From Anti-Fog solution for eyewear to swim caps and wet/dry bags, Aqua Sphere has tried to put the swimmers needs first. Each item is constructed of the highest quality materials and has been thoroughly tested to provide the greatest value. Whether you're a daily or an occasional swimmer, a lively toddler or an active senior citizen and whether your focus is on fitness or fun, Aqua Sphere offer an innovative and comprehensive range of swimming goggles, masks, fins, plugs, paddles, pullbuoys, floats, kick boards and wetsuits designed to assist at all levels while maintaining your safety. Aqua Sphere may be a relatively new name to the British marketplace, but it boasts a tremendous pedigree.
|Size Guide Men's|
|Size||Weight lbs/kg||Height in/cm|
|Size Guide Women's|
|Size||Weight lbs/kg||Height in/cm|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Interested in this suit, I'm about 186/187cm tall (6ft 1) and weigh around 75kg with an athletic build. What size would you recommend?
chest 98 cm
waist 76 cm
hips 87 cm
Which size with fit me well?
In areas that require more stretch and flexibility the material is thinner going down to 1mm in some areas.
I appear to be a medium in height 6ft but large in weight 15st 12. What size am I?
I have a 34 inch waist if that helps.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?