zoom Arena Carbon Pro Powerskin Mk2 Kneeskin OB Swimsuit
Arena Carbon Pro Powerskin Mk2 Kneeskin OB Swimsuit
- 52% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 47% Elastane(Spandex)
Add Arena Carbon Pro Powerskin Mk2 Kneeskin OB Swimsuit to your basket now
The Women's Carbon Pro Powerskin Mk2 Kneeskin Open Back Swimsuit is manufactured from a cutting edge blend of carbon fibre and high-stretch elastomer yarns, to provide optimum strength and mobility for every swimmer. Also Fina approved.
Top Features of the Arena Carbon Pro Powerskin Mk2 Kneeskin OB Swimsuit
- Carbon fibres maximise compression on over-extended zones
- Strategically placed elastic bonding tape adds power to each dive, kick, and turn, while also enhancing your pre-race stretch and warm-up
- Carbon fibre reinforced high-performance woven fabric delivers the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio, reducing tearing and damage, while also maximising drag reduction and water repellency
- POWERSKIN CARBON PRO includes a carbon cage to deliver intelligent muscle compression, combined with unprecedented fit.
- The carbon cage protects the swimmer from overstress in the race and reducing from drag.
- Fina approved
- Pool use
- A 3-Stages Benefit
- 1. Prior to the Race
- Mechanical resistance and durability: The integrated Carbon yarn ensures a stronger, more powerful fabric. Able to withstand more handling and stretch with reduced chance of tear when putting on. Powerskin Carbon pro is a stronger suit.
- 2. On the Blocks
- Mechanical Resistance and Durability: Powerskin Carbon Pro endures extreme stretch yet maintains overall fit and comfort.
- Intelligent Compression: Maximum compression for support and control.
- 3. In the Race
- Intelligent Compression: Maximum compression on over extended sones, increasing support and control where and when needed.
- Power Return During Dives, Kicks and Turns: Thanks to intelligent placement construction of internal tapes.
|Leg Height:||Low Leg|
Arena Carbon Pro POWERSKIN Carbon Pro, the first racing Jammer suit integrating a carbon cage to deliver intelligent muscle compression, combined with unprecedented fit. Compression in a competition Jammer suit is associated with increased support, efficiency and power, but high compression can have a restricting effect on movement. A swimmer in motion is a dynamic form; catering to support and compression requirements is therefore more complex in this instance. How can you get the benefits of compression without its drawbacks? Simply squeezing the swimmer harder will not help!
To deliver a breakthrough solution to the compression challenge, arena has incorporated carbon fibre into the weave of the POWERSKIN® Carbon-Pro fabric. Known for its unique structural and mechanical properties, the carbon fibre locks down when and where a critical stretch level is reached, while retaining the suit's elasticity. This delivers a ramp-up in compression on those specific overextended zones, increasing support and control where and when they are needed without detracting from the swimmer's mobility.
|E. Inside Leg||cm||76cm||78cm||80cm||82cm||84cm||86cm||88cm|
|F. Body Loop||cm||140cm||145cm||150cm||155cm||160cm||165cm||170cm|
|A. Height||ft||5′ 4″||5′ 5″||5′ 6″||5′ 8″||5′ 9″||5′ 11″||6′ 0″|
|E. Inside Leg||inches||30″||31″||31″||32″||33″||34″||35″|
|F. Body Loop||inches||55″||57″||59″||61″||63″||65″||67″|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?