- Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer
Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer
- 100% Polyester
Add Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer to your basket now
Arena have created a powerful jammer short that uses a mix of carbon fibre and high-stretch elastomer yarns to provide optimum strength and mobility for the swimmer.
Top Features of the Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro Jammer
- Intelligent Compression: Stiff, strong carbon fibres combined with high-stretch elastomer yarns in a woven construction create a ‘lock-out’ effect. These fibres lock down when a critical stretch level is reached, much like a car’s seat belt is locked when the vehicle experiences a high impact. With a swimsuit, the lock down of the carbon fibres maximizes compression on over-extended zones, increasing support and control where it’s needed and when it’s needed. At the same time, the stretch fabric remains comfortable without compromising the swimmer’s mobility.
- Power Return: Strategic placement of elastic bonding tape on the inside of the legs and the gluteal muscles delivers added power through a “spring back” action on each dive, kick, and turn. The tape stretches as you push off, helping to give a better glide as you start each lap, preserving its optimal fit and freedom of movement throughout. The tapes even help your pre-race stretching and warm-up, so that you can preserve your energy for when you most need it – in the race.
- Improved Surface Integrity: The Carbon-Pro’s high-performance woven fabric (190g/sqm) reinforced with carbon fibre delivers the ultimate strength-to-weight ratio for combined speed and power. The superior strength of this fabric translates into a stronger short, with less chance of tearing or damage that can result from extreme stretching while putting the suit on. Preservation of the integrity of the short’s surface in turn maximizes drag reduction and optimizes water repellency.
By incorporating carbon fibre into the weave of the POWERSKIN® Carbon-Pro fabric, Arena has developed a fabric that offers unprecedented compression and support. The carbon fibre locks down when and where a critical stretch level is reached, while retaining the suit's elasticity, delivering a ‘ramp-up’ in compression on those specific overextended zones. This increases support and control where and when they are needed without detracting from the swimmer's mobility.
About the Arena brand
Arena is the authentic waterwear brand for athletes and real sport lovers. Arena wishes to be considered by top athletes, as well as by every water sports lover, as the reference brand for best performing equipment and apparel.
|Swimwear Size Guide|
|Mens Swimwear Size Guide (cm)|
|Inside Leg *:||82||84||86||88||90||92||94|
|Body Length **:||155||160||165||170||175||180||185|
* Measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter than inside leg, on average.
** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Arena strongly reccommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropiate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?