- Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer
Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer
- 52% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 47% Elastane(Spandex)
- 1% Metallised Fibre
Add Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer to your basket now
|Grey / Red||22"|
|Grey / Red||24"|
|Grey / Red||26"|
|Grey / Red||28"|
|Grey / Red||30"|
|Grey / Red||32"|
Being the official supplier of aquatics wear to the England Commonwealth Games Team, Arena have launched a Team England Powerskin Carbon Flex jammer. This jammer uses the same features as the Powerskin Carbon Flex jammer, but designed in team colours.
Top Features of the Arena Team England Carbon Flex Jammer
- Team England version of the Powerskin Carbon Flex jammer
- Fina approved
- Pool use
- V-Flex system
- Improved cut and better tape positioning
- 2 Bi-colour options
- Flexible fit and function provided by the “Flex System”
- Seams are biomechanically aligned and allow optimum freedom of movement
- Suits have more relaxed fit in the shoulder and chest area and added length in the legs, providing increased coverage and comfort
- Strategically placed and anchored rear seams create “tension lines“
- These “Tension Lines“ provide a lifting effect on the back of the legs helping to alleviate drag from fatigued legs
- 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
Celebrate the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games in style with this Team England Powerskin Carbon Flex jammer. The Powerskin Carbon Flex Jammer is NEW to the Arena Powerskin range and is a mix carbon fibre & high-stretch elastomer yarns. It also features the new V-Flex system which aids in muscle compression (ideal for mid to long distances competition events).
Powerskin Carbon FlexConceived as the ideal companion to the existing Carbon-Pro range, the Powerskin Carbon-Flex emerged from a process which include feedback and data from several sources, including individual Elite Team athletes. The carbon cage and its partners, Intelligent Compression and the Power Return System, remain core components of the Carbon-Flex. The difference is in the V-Flex System, a unique, innovative and patented construction developed by arena’s scientific network.
V-Flex SystemIn the V-Flex system, seams have been moved from the side of both women's and men's suits. On the men's Jammers, the seams align with the quadriceps and the hamstrings. Men’s jammers also have added length in the leg and a slight increase in rise.
The V-Flex System supports swimmers with three specific benefits:
- Hip flexion and freedom of movement: Seam placement creates a “flexline” across the hip flexors, offering less resistance during hip flexion on starts, turns, and breaststroke kicks. The system delivers complete freedom of movement around the hips, glutes, and shoulders, along with perfect fit and comfort.
- Linig effect - The rear seam creates a “tension line” between the two anchor points, limiting stretch on this line and having a lifting effect on the back of the legs. This helps to keep the legs high in the water during freestyle, and to keep the knees from dropping during breaststroke and butterfly
- Push off the wall - During the tumble turn, the tension line also helps with pushing off the wall
In addition, the lengthening of the suit also provides greater body coverage, reinforcing the effects of Intelligent Compression.
Not surprisingly, following the popularity of the innovative Carbon-Pro designs, the Carbon Flex has its own distinctive flair. By placing the bonded seams on the outside, the Jammer has a two-colour design, making it stand out from the crowd.
About the Arena brand
Arena is the authentic waterwear brand for athletes and real sport lovers. Arena wishes to be considered by top athletes, as well as by every water sports lover, as the reference brand for best performing equipment and apparel.
Choose the right size The fit of a swimsuit should be based upon your individual needs and preferences. The size guide refers to competition suit, which are designed to fit the body tightly, in order to provide superior muscle compression. These suits are designed to be worn for short lengths of time and therefor if you wish to train in one for your comfort Arena recommend purchasing a larger size. A) Height: To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot. B) Chest: Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust. C) Waist: Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline. D) Hips: Measure around the fullest part of your hips. E) Inner Leg: With your leg stretched out, measure the inside of your leg from the crotch to the ankle bone. F) Body Length: In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point.
|E. Inside Leg||cm||82cm||84cm||86cm||88cm||90cm||92cm||94cm|
|F. Body Loop||cm||155cm||160cm||165cm||170cm||175cm||180cm||185cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?