- Arena Women's Team England Carbon Flex FBSLO Suit
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Arena Women's Team England Carbon Flex FBSLO Suit
Arena Powerskin Carbon Pro and Carbon Flex - Technical Video
Arena Women's Team England Carbon Flex FBSLO Suit
- 52% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 47% Elastane(Spandex)
- 1% Metallised Fibre
Add Arena Women's Team England Carbon Flex FBSLO Suit to your basket now
|Grey / Red||22"|
|Grey / Red||24"|
|Grey / Red||26"|
|Grey / Red||28"|
|Grey / Red||30"|
|Grey / Red||32"|
Being the official supplier of aquatics wear to the England Commonwealth Games Team, Arena have launched a Team England Powerskin Carbon Flex FBSLO swimsuit. The only thing which is different is the colour of the suit - it's designed in team colours.
Top Features of the Arena Women's Team England Carbon Flex FBSLO Suit
- Team England version of the Powerskin Carbon Flex FBSLO Swimsuit
- Fina approved
- Pool use
- V-Flex system
- Suits lengthened to provide greater body coverage, reinforcing the effects of Intelligent Compression
- Improved cut and better tape positioning
- 2 Bi-colour options
- Flexible fit and function provided by the “Flex System”
- Seams are biomechanically aligned and allow optimum freedom of movement
- Suits have more relaxed fit in the shoulder and chest area and added length in the legs, providing increased coverage and comfort
- Strategically placed and anchored rear seams create “tension lines“
- These “Tension Lines“ provide a lifting effect on the back of the legs helping to alleviate drag from fatigued legs
- 52% Nylon, 47% Elastane, 1% Carbon Fibre
|Leg Height:||Low Leg|
Celebrate the 2014 Glasgow Commonwealth Games in style with this Team England Powerskin Carbon Flex FBSLO swimsuit. The Women's Powerskin Carbon Flex swimsuit is a new addition to the Arena Powerskin carbon range - using the new V-Flex system. The suit is ideal for mid to long distances competition events in the pool when exercising the breaststroke or backstroke.
Powerskin Carbon FlexConceived as the ideal companion to the existing Carbon-Pro range, the Powerskin Carbon-Flex emerged from a process which include feedback and data from several sources, including individual Elite Team athletes. The carbon cage and its partners, Intelligent Compression and the Power Return System, remain core components of the Carbon-Flex. The difference is in the V-Flex System, a unique, innovative and patented construction developed by arena’s scientific network.
V-Flex SystemIn the V-Flex system, seams have been moved from the side of both women's and men's suits. On the women’s suits, the front seam runs from the crotch to under the arm, and the rear seam runs from the centre of the hamstring to under the arm.
The V-Flex System supports swimmers with three specific benefits:
- Hip flexion and freedom of movement: Seam placement creates a “flexline” across the hip flexors, offering less resistance during hip flexion on starts, turns, and breaststroke kicks. The system delivers complete freedom of movement around the hips, glutes, and shoulders, along with perfect fit and comfort.
- Linig effect - The rear seam creates a “tension line” between the two anchor points, limiting stretch on this line and having a lifting effect on the back of the legs. This helps to keep the legs high in the water during freestyle, and to keep the knees from dropping during breaststroke and butterfly
- Push off the wall - During the tumble turn, the tension line also helps with pushing off the wall
In addition, the lengthening of the suit also provides greater body coverage, reinforcing the effects of Intelligent Compression.
Not surprisingly, following the popularity of the innovative Carbon-Pro designs, the Carbon Flex has its own distinctive flair. By placing the bonded seams on the outside, the suit has a two-colour design, making it stand out from the crowd.
About the Arena brand
Arena is the authentic waterwear brand for athletes and real sport lovers. Arena wishes to be considered by top athletes, as well as by every water sports lover, as the reference brand for best performing equipment and apparel.
|ft||5′ 4″||5′ 5″||5′ 6″||5′ 8″||5′ 9″||5′ 11″||6′ 0″|
|E. Inside Leg||cm||76cm||78cm||80cm||82cm||84cm||86cm||88cm|
|F. Body Loop||cm||140cm||145cm||150cm||155cm||160cm||165cm||170cm|
A: Height - To determine your height, stand up straight and measure the distance from the crown of your head to the sole of your foot. B: Chest - Take the measurement over the fullest part of your bust. C: Waist - Measure around the narrowest part of your waistline. D: Hips - Measure around the fullest part of your hips E: Inner Leg - With your leg stretched out, measure the inside of your leg from the crotch to the ankle bone. F: Body Length (Body Loop) - In a loop, measure from the highest part of the shoulder, beneath the crotch and then back to the starting point. * measure is taken from ground level; inseam is 10cm shorter that inside leg, on average. ** Body measurements and corresponding sizes are to be considered as a general guideline. Arena Strongly recommend that any racing suit should be tried on by each swimmer before choosing the appropriate size, based upon individual preference in terms of compression. Swimming stroke and distance may also be key factors in the suit selection.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?