- Asics Gel DS Trainer 17 Shoes AW12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
zoom Asics Gel DS Trainer 17 Shoes AW12
Asics Gel DS Trainer 17 Shoes AW12
Add Asics Gel DS Trainer 17 Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 6|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 6.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 7|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 7.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 8|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 8.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 9|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 9.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 10|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 10.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 11|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 11.5|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 12|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 13|
|White / Blue / Neon||UK 14|
The famous lightweight trainer made for fast-paced training and racing. Designed for fast-paced training and racing, the lightweight GEL-DS TRAINER 17 provides excellent arch support and cushioning for over-pronators.
Top Features of the Asics Gel DS Trainer 17 Shoes AW12
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS design philosophy in which the individual components of the shoe work together resulting in a more comfortable step and an improved gait
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning - Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Heel Clutching System - Lightweight heel counter on the outside of the upper which provides improved support and fitting around the heel.
- Wet Grip Rubber - Sole material made from a special blend of organic and non-organic components designed to enhance traction even on wet surfaces
- Duomax Support System - Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability
- Comfordry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler
- Biomorphic Fit Upper - Stretchy material strategically placed on the upper which reduces bunching when the shoe moves reducing the risk of blisters and irritation
- Asymmetric Lacing Design- Lacing which follows the natural curve of the foot giving a better fit and reducing the potential for irritation
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
This edition includes Guidance Line, a groove along the outsole that encourages a more efficient gait. The Discrete Eye-Stay on the upper and the Clutch Collar System, which locks around the heel, combine to create an amazingly comfortable fit.
|Asics Shoe Technology|
This insole provides the optimum cushioning performance system that creates a cooler, drier, healthier shoe environment.
A proprietary ASICS system that consists of two different density midsole materials and designed to provide smooth overpronation control.
The Biomorphic technology is incorporated into the upper where the areas of highest deformation are found. This ensures a better fit, improved comfort, less
The ASICS Impact Guidance System or I.G.S. is a technical shoe design philosophy that allows the athlete�s foot to perform in a more natural manner. ASICS high-tech I.G.S. shoes are constructed in a way that enhances natural �gait�.
An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
|WET GRIP RUBBER
An outsole made from a special blend of components designed to enhance traction, even on a wet surface..
About Racing Running Shoes
Racing shoes are ultra-lightweight, built on a curved last and stripped of the majority of cushioning and stability features found on most training shoes. Generally, the lighter the shoe, the more minimalist the design. You should choose these if you’re a fast, elite runner concerned predominantly with weight. Unless you’re very light, these aren’t for you if you run a marathon outside 2:45, or 1:30 for a half.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I ]usually wear asics 2050/ 2060, i am after a pair that will assist me during my marathon phase of an Ironman.
Otherwise you could try and find some female model or another shoe with unisex model. I would rather recommend e.g. Sauconys Mirage 2.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?