- Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
Add Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 6|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 6.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 7|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 7.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 8|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 8.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 9|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 9.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 10|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 10.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 11|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 11.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 12|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 13|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 14|
Top Features of the Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System- Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury.
- Solyte Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- Rock Protection Plate - Rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs on the sole which provides uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Magic Sole - Vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
Asics Men's Shoe Size Conversion
|7||41 - 41.5||8|
|8.5||43 - 43.5||9.5|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?