- Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
Add Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 6|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 6.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 7|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 7.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 8|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 8.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 9|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 9.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 10|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 10.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 11|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 11.5|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 12|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 13|
|Alu / Lightning / Orange||UK 14|
Top Features of the Asics Gel Fuji Racer Shoes SS12
- Rearfoot Gel Cushioning System- Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury.
- Solyte Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability.
- Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which gives the shoe strength and stability without loss of flexibility.
- Rock Protection Plate - Rugged plate in the sole which protects the foot from sharp objects such as rocks and branches.
- Trail Specific Outsole - Reversed lugs on the sole which provides uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
- Magic Sole - Vented sole and midsole which minimizes weight and maximizes breathability
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Asics brand
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
In May 1990, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe. Since then many remarkable technological innovations in sports shoes and apparel have stemmed from this unique site where scientists, athletes and coaches work together.
ASICS' mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, ASICS pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon ASICS' technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. ASICS pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.
Asics Men's Shoe Size Conversion
|7||41 - 41.5||8|
|8.5||43 - 43.5||9.5|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?