- Asics GEL-FujiTrabuco Shoes
Asics GEL-FujiTrabuco Shoes
Add Asics GEL-FujiTrabuco Shoes to your basket now
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 7|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 7.5|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 8|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 8.5|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 9|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 9.5|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 10|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 10.5|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 11|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 11.5|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 12|
|Blue / Orange / Black||UK 13|
A long-standing favourite of those who take their running off-road, the GEL-FUJI TRABUCO is lighter without sacrificing on comfort.
Top Features of the Asics GEL-FujiTrabuco Shoes
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Trusstic System®: Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Rock Protection Plate: Provided protection against stone bruises.
- Clutch counter: Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Trail Specific Outsole: Reversed lugs provide uphill and downhill traction on all types of terrain.
The lowered midsole height and the full ground contact midsole provide a stable ride. The shoe’s Rock Protection Plate is essential for protecting your foot on rugged terrain.The GEL-FUJI TRABUCO features 90 degrees outsole lugs to provide traction on rough and steep terrain.
About Offroad Running Shoes
Offroad or "trail" shoes offer increased outsole traction and uppers with toe bumpers and reinforced stitching for more durability. The foot often sits slightly lower to the ground than usual for stability and responsiveness. Offroad shoes often have less cushioning than a road shoe because they're designed for softer surfaces. You should choose offroad shoes if you do a lot of off-road running and need shoes with extra traction, more durable uppers and extra protection from the terrain.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?