Asics Gel Nimbus 13 (4E Width) Shoes SS12
Asics Gel Nimbus 13 (4E Width) Shoes SS12
Add Asics Gel Nimbus 13 (4E Width) Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 9.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 10||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 10.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 11||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 12||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 13||Discontinued - no longer available|
|White / Onyx / Red||UK 14||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Asics Gel Nimbus 13 (4E Width) Shoes SS12
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foots natural gait from heel strike to toe-off
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle
- X-40 Comfordry Sockliner - Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler drier healthier environment.
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove runs from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style
- Clutch Counter - Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment
- Asymmetric Lacing Design - An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit
- Biomorphic Fit Upper - Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation
- Solyte Midsole Material - A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS standard EVA and SpEVA. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability
- Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.) - 360 degree memory foam lining the collar and tongue creating a personalized fit for each athletes ankle
- Discreet Eyelet - Improves upper fit while reduces possible irritation
- True Width Fitting - A width fitting that not only has more upper material to accommodate for the wider foot it also has a wider midsole base which will allow for the bones of the foot to spread and prevent any restrictions or discomfort around the toes
The latest model of this flagship cushioning shoe provides excellent comfort and stability for both neutral and under-pronators. The GEL-NIMBUS 13 features a new Guidance Line which encourages the foot to follow the most efficient line of progression. The shoes Asymmetrical Lacing Design and Personal Heel fit all work to ensure a glove-like fit. This version comes in the "4E" True Width Fitting.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
Asics Men's Shoe Size Conversion
|7||41 - 41.5||8|
|8.5||43 - 43.5||9.5|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?