Asics Gel Nimbus 13 Shoes SS12
Asics Gel Nimbus 13 Shoes SS12
Add Asics Gel Nimbus 13 Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 9.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 10||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 10.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 11||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 12||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 13||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Storm / Onyx / Apple||UK 14||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Asics Gel Nimbus 13 Shoes SS12
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS design philosophy in which the individual components of the shoe work together resulting in a more comfortable step and an improved gait
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning - Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury
- Personal Heel Fit (P.H.F.)- Memory foam lining the heel collar and tongue creating a personalised fit around the ankle
- Solyte Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability
- X-40 Comfordry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning with anti-microbial properties keeping the foot drier and healthier
- Full Length Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole running from heel to toe which encourages a more efficient running style.
- Heel Clutching System - Lightweight heel counter on the outside of the upper which provides improved support and fitting around the heel
- Asymmetric Lacing Design - Lacing which follows the natural curve of the foot giving a better fit and reducing the potential for irritation
- Biomorphic Fit Upper - Stretchy material strategically placed on the upper which reduces bunching when the shoe moves reducing the risk of blisters and irritation
- Discreet Eyelets - Independently placed eyelets where the laces pass through the upper which disburse lace tension improving fit and reducing possible irritation
- Space Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch with a pocket between it and the midsole which improves flexibility and gives the shoe strength and stability
The latest model of this flagship cushioning shoe provides excellent comfort and stability for both neutral and under-pronators. The GEL-NIMBUS 13 features a new Guidance Line which encourages the foot to follow the most efficient line of progression. The shoes Asymmetrical Lacing Design and Personal Heel fit all work to ensure a glove-like fit.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
Asics Men's Shoe Size Conversion
|7||41 - 41.5||8|
|8.5||43 - 43.5||9.5|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?