- Asics Gel Nimbus 14 Shoes (4E Width)
Asics Gel Nimbus 14 Shoes (4E Width)
Add Asics Gel Nimbus 14 Shoes (4E Width) to your basket now
|White / Black / Green||UK 6|
|White / Black / Green||UK 6.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 7|
|White / Black / Green||UK 7.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 8|
|White / Black / Green||UK 8.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 9|
|White / Black / Green||UK 9.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 10|
|White / Black / Green||UK 10.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 11|
|White / Black / Green||UK 11.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 12|
|White / Black / Green||UK 12.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 13|
|White / Black / Green||UK 13.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 14|
|White / Black / Green||UK 14.5|
|White / Black / Green||UK 15|
The flagship cushioning shoe offering a high-tech and plush ride - Maximum comfort on all your runs.
Top Features of the Asics Gel Nimbus 14 Shoes (4E Width)
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Solyte® Midsole Material: A lighter weight midsole compound than ASICS’ standard EVA and SpEVA®. Also features enhanced cushioning and durability.
- Full Length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Clutch counter: Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Ortholite Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial proporties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Asymmetrical Lacing Design: An anatomically correct lacing environment that reduces potential for irritation and provides improved comfort and fit.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
The flagship cushioning shoe in the ASICS collection, the GEL-NIMBUS 14 provides exceptional comfort and cushioning for neutral and underpronating runners.
The 14th edition of this award-winning shoe significantly reduces its weight, creating a faster ride without compromising on comfort.
This shoe also includes the Full Length Guidance Line, a groove along the sole that guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently, even when fatigue sets in.
The innovative Heel Clutching System fits snugly around your heel to create extra support. Further adding to the shoe’s great customised fit are the Asymmetrical Lacing Design and the Discrete Eyestay Construction, which reduce the potential for irritation.
With its high-tech cushioned ride the GEL-NIMBUS 14 is the ideal shoe for your long runs.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Male Shoe|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?