Asics Ladies Gel Evolution 6 Shoes AW12
zoom Asics Ladies Gel Evolution 6 Shoes AW12
Asics Ladies Gel Evolution 6 Shoes AW12
Add Asics Ladies Gel Evolution 6 Shoes AW12 to your basket now
|Black / Silver / White||UK 4||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 4.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 6||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 6.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 7||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 7.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 8||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Silver / White||UK 9||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel Evolution 6 Shoes AW12
- Solyte Midsole Material: Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability
- DuoMax Support System: Dual density midsole material positioned sport specifically which enhances support and stability by helping to correct the degree and velocity of pronation
- DuraSponge: DuraSponge is a blown AHAR compound for enhanced cushioning and durability in the forefoot. ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber (AHAR) is a tough compound used at the heavy contact area of the outsole
- 3M Reflectivity: Special reflective material which enhances visibility in poor light. 3m Scotchlite is a registered trademark of the 3M Company
- AHAR (ASICS High Abrasion Resistant rubber): Tough material placed in critical areas of heavy contact on the shoe for exceptional durability
- Biomorphic Fit Upper: Stretchy material strategically placed on the upper which reduces bunching when the shoe moves reducing the risk of blisters and irritation
- I.G.S. (Impact Guidance System): The Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) is an ASICS design philosophy. It aims to make shoe components from rear to midfoot and forefoot to work together effectively to allow the body to perform in a natural manner. ASICS designers strive to compliment, not correct, how the legs and feet move
- Guidance Line: Guidance Line places a visible groove in the mid and outsole that follows the foot's center of pressure from heel to toe. The result is a more adaptive running platform, creating a smoother transition from heel strike to toe-off with each stride. The Guidance Line thus helps runners to maintain a natural, efficient gait, especially over long distances
Unrivaled support and superb stability for severe over-pronators are among the benefits from this, the latest model in the GEL-EVOLUTION series.
The gender specific Space Trusstic System recognises the normal periodic changes in the shape of the woman’s arch and provides for the controlled deformation of the arch into the space within the system, while the new forefoot design and the Personal Heel Fit contribute to improved comfort and fit. Other gender specific features include the top layer of injected Solyte that provides a cushioned platform feel in the forefoot, which is of a lower density for improved cushioning and forefoot comfort in women’s shoes, and PLUS3 that adds 3mm of height in women’s models, which helps relieve tension on the Achilles.
About Motion Control Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a low arch leaving a print that looks like the whole sole of the foot) then you should choose shoes from the motion control category on this page. You should choose these if you're an "overpronator" who needs control features and places a premium on durability or you wear orthoses (sculpted shoe inserts) and want a firm midsole and deep heel counter or you're a heavy runner who needs extra durability and control.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
Asics Ladies Shoe Size Conversion
|3.5||36 - 36.5||5.5|
|5||38 - 38.5||7|
|7.5||41 - 41.5||9.5|
|8.5||42.5 - 43||10.5|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?