- Asics Ladies Gel-Excel 33 2 Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Add Asics Ladies Gel-Excel 33 2 Shoes to your basket now
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 4|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 4.5|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 5|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 5.5|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 6|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 6.5|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 7|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 7.5|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 8|
|Denim / Lime / Blue||UK 8.5|
A performance oriented shoe that helps you run more naturally - Recharge every step of your run.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel-Excel 33 2 Shoes
- Axial Geometry: Allows for a more natural motion of the foot by letting the subtalar joint rotate around its axis.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Dual Density Midsole: A soft top layer of SpEVA that creates comfort and cushioning. The midsole layer underneath has a higher density of Solyte material that gives stability and responsiveness.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Clutch counter: Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- AHAR®: Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The GEL-EXCEL33 2 introduces the new Axial Geometry, adding uniquely positioned deep flex grooves in the outsole to allow for a more natural motion of the subtalar joint. This edition also contains an extended Propulsion Trusstic. Mimicking the plantar fascia in the arch of your foot, it assists your foot in propelling you forward.
The Full Length Guidance Line along the outsole promotes a more efficient gait from foot down to toe off. The heel contains visible Rearfoot GEL for excellent cushioning, while the Dual Density Midsole, made of a SpEVA top layer and a Solyte layer, create a great balance of cushioning, stability and responsiveness. The Clutch Counter creates a supportive fit around the heel, and together with the Personal Heel Fit memory foam ensures a superior, personalised fit.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Asics brand
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
In May 1990, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe. Since then many remarkable technological innovations in sports shoes and apparel have stemmed from this unique site where scientists, athletes and coaches work together.
ASICS' mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, ASICS pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon ASICS' technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. ASICS pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?