- Asics Ladies Gel Excel 33 Shoes SS12
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Asics Ladies Gel Excel 33 Shoes SS12
Add Asics Ladies Gel Excel 33 Shoes SS12 to your basket now
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 3.5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 4|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 4.5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 5.5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 6|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 6.5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 7|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 7.5|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 8|
|Blk / Lightning / Green||UK 8.5|
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel Excel 33 Shoes SS12
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.) - ASICS design philosophy in which the individual components of the shoe work together resulting in a more comfortable step and an improved gait
- Rearfoot and Forefoot Gel Cushioning - Silicone-based material placed in critical areas of the sole which dampens shock when the foot hits the ground allowing for a smooth movement through the step and reducing the risk of injury
- Comfordry Sockliner - Insole placed inside the shoe which provides cushioning keeping the foot drier and cooler
- Solyte Lower Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot. Solyte is a lighter material than SpEVA and EVA and features enhanced durability
- Speva Upper Midsole Material - Spongy layer between the sole and upper designed to absorb shock and cushion the foot
- Propulsion Trusstic System - Plastic bridge under the arch which mimics the connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as the foot moves through each step
- Guidance Line - Vertical flex groove in the sole which encourages a more efficient running style
- AHAR - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Resistance Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
About the Asics brand
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
In May 1990, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe. Since then many remarkable technological innovations in sports shoes and apparel have stemmed from this unique site where scientists, athletes and coaches work together.
ASICS' mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, ASICS pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon ASICS' technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. ASICS pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.
Asics Ladies Shoe Size Conversion
|3.5||36 - 36.5||5.5|
|5||38 - 38.5||7|
|7.5||41 - 41.5||9.5|
|8.5||42.5 - 43||10.5|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?