- Asics Ladies Gel-Forte Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Asics Ladies Gel-Forte Shoes is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Asics Ladies Gel-Forte Shoes
Add Asics Ladies Gel-Forte Shoes to your basket now
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 4|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 4.5|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 5|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 5.5|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 6|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 6.5|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 7|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 7.5|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 8|
|Storm / Lightning / Purp||UK 8.5|
Super stability for larger-framed runners in a remarkably lightweight shoe - Maximum support and performance.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel-Forte Shoes
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Triple density Solyte midsole: The full length triple density Solyte midsole features a lower density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
With the new GEL-FORTE the ASICS maximum support category has an exciting new top model offering super stability for larger-framed overpronators. This remarkably lightweight shoe has a wider platform than regular for ASICS running shoes to further enhance its stable ride.
An exiting new technology is the Guidance Trusstic that works with the Guidance Line along the outsole. Together they encourage a more efficient gait while giving support to the midfoot. The Dynamic DuoMax Support System and the unique triple density Solyte midsole combine to give the shoe as much stability as possible while keeping its weight down.
On the upper the Biomorphic Fit employs strategically placed stretch material to reduce the potential for irritation. The Discrete Eyestay Construction allows each eyelet to pull directly from the base of the shoe. Together they ensure a great personalised fit.
About Motion Control Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a low arch leaving a print that looks like the whole sole of the foot) then you should choose shoes from the motion control category on this page. You should choose these if you're an "overpronator" who needs control features and places a premium on durability or you wear orthoses (sculpted shoe inserts) and want a firm midsole and deep heel counter or you're a heavy runner who needs extra durability and control.
About the Asics brand
ASICS, an acronym derived from the Latin phrase, Anima Sana In Corpore Sano - a sound mind in a sound body. Staying true to the philosophy by which it was founded, every ASICS innovation, every concept, every idea is intended to create the best product.
In May 1990, ASICS opened the Research Institute of Sports Science in Kobe. Since then many remarkable technological innovations in sports shoes and apparel have stemmed from this unique site where scientists, athletes and coaches work together.
ASICS' mission is to become the number one brand for the sports enthusiast. To accomplish this, ASICS pledge to continue to make the best product; striving to build upon ASICS' technological advances and pushing the limits on what we can learn from the body and its needs in athletic gear. ASICS pledge to bring harmony to the body and soul.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?