- Asics Ladies Gel-Hyper 33 2 Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Add Asics Ladies Gel-Hyper 33 2 Shoes to your basket now
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 4|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 4.5|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 5|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 5.5|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 6|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 6.5|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 7|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 7.5|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 8|
|Grey / Silver / Denim||UK 8.5|
A performance oriented shoe that helps you run more naturally - Recharge every step of your run.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel-Hyper 33 2 Shoes
- Axial Geometry: Allows for a more natural motion of the foot by letting the subtalar joint rotate around its axis.
- Rearfoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Full Length Dual Density Midsole: A soft top layer of EVA that creates comfort and cushioning.The midsole layer underneath has a higher density of Solyte material that gives stability and responsiveness.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- AHAR® Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The GEL-HYPER33 2 introduces the new Axial Geometry, adding uniquely positioned deep flex grooves in the outsole to allow for a more natural motion of the subtalar joint. This edition also contains an extended Propulsion Trusstic. Mimicking the plantar fascia in the arch of your foot, it assists your foot in propelling you forward.
The Full Length Guidance Line along the outsole promotes a more efficient gait from foot down to toe off. The heel contains Rearfoot GEL for great cushioning, while the Dual Density Midsole, made of an EVA top layer and a Solyte layer, create a great balance of cushioning, stability and responsiveness.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?