- Asics Ladies Gel-Kinsei 4 Shoes
This Asics Ladies Gel-Kinsei 4 Shoes is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Asics Ladies Gel-Kinsei 4 Shoes
Add Asics Ladies Gel-Kinsei 4 Shoes to your basket now
|Pink / White / Black||UK 4|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 4.5|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 5|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 5.5|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 6|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 6.5|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 7|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 7.5|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 8|
|Pink / White / Black||UK 8.5|
An adaptive running shoe packed with the most innovative ASICS technology - Get the most out of your runs.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel-Kinsei 4 Shoes
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Full Length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Discrete Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Heel Clutching System: Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Heel Unit: Takes the Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®) to a new level by creating our highest degree of shock attenuation and stability.
- X-40 Ortholite Sockliner: Memory foam that provides enhanced bounce back and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Propulsion Trusstic: Mimics connective tissue in the foot by creating tension as foot enters propulsion stage.
- Cuprothermo: Metallic film that retains heat in cold weather and releases heat in warm weather.
- Biomorphic Fit ® Upper: Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
The GEL-KINSEI 4 reinforces the series' reputation as the ASICS House of Innovation. This edition further improves performance through a considerable reduction in the shoe’s weight, achieved by redesigning the Discrete GEL Cushioning System in the heel as well as the upper.
The GEL-KINSEI 4 features a more flexible Propulsion Trusstic, creating a smooth transition from heel to toe and assisting your foot in propelling you forward. The Heel Clutching System and Personal Heel Fit memory foam combine with the Discrete Eyestay Construction to create a superb customised fit for all types of runners. The upper is made of Cuprothermo mesh to keep your feet at a comfortable temperature in both cooler and warmer weather conditions.
About Stability Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a a flare, but with the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band.) then you should choose shoes from the stability category on this page. Stability shoes offer a good blend of cushioning, medial support (to limit excessive inward rolling of the foot, which can cause injury) and durability. To provide stability, they often have a medial post or dual-density midsole - these are features that provide a firmer density under the inner edge of your foot. You should buy these if you’re a midweight runner who doesn't have any severe motion control problems and wants a shoe with some medial support and good durability The Normal Foot Normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. It's the foot of a runner who is biomechanically efficient and therefore doesn't need a motion control shoe. Best shoes: Stability shoes with moderate control features.
About the Asics brand
Asics have been developing running shoes and running clothes for more than 50 years. But their principles have never changed. Everything Asics undertake at their research and development center in Kobe, Japan is developed on the basis of scientific work with the intensive cooperation of male and female athletes. And with a very clear objective: To produce innovative sports product solutions and technologies to help athletes achieve their goals. ANIMA SANA IN CORPORE SANO - A sound mind in a sound body - ASICS This phrase has shaped Asics destiny. It is the echo of their consistency, innovation, commitment to quality and originality.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?