- Asics Ladies Gel-Nimbus 14 Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Asics Ladies Gel-Nimbus 14 Shoes is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Add Asics Ladies Gel-Nimbus 14 Shoes to your basket now
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 3|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 3|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 3.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 3.5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 4|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 4|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 4.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 4.5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 5.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 5.5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 6|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 6|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 6.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 6.5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 7|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 7|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 7.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 7.5|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 8|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 8|
|Purple / Grey / Pink||UK 8.5|
|White / Purple / Turq||UK 8.5|
The flagship cushioning shoe offering a high-tech and plush ride - Maximum comfort on all your runs.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies Gel-Nimbus 14 Shoes
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS Design Philosophy.
- Employs linked componentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full Length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Clutch counter: Exoskelatal heel counter provides improved support and creates improved heel fitting environment.
- Discrete Eyelet: Improves upper fit, while reduces possible irritation.
- Biomorphic Fit®: Upper Stretch material strategically placed on the upper helps to reduce buckling and the potential for irritation.
- Gender Specific Cushioning: The full length double density Solyte midsole features a lower gender specific density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- PLUS3: 3mm of additional height on women's models helps relieve achilles tension.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
The flagship cushioning shoe in the ASICS collection, the GEL-NIMBUS 14 provides exceptional comfort and cushioning for neutral and underpronating runners. The 14th edition of this award-winning shoe significantly reduces its weight, creating a faster ride without compromising on comfort.
The women’s model introduces Gender Specific Cushioning, making the top layer of the midsole softer. Along with PLUS3 it delivers a fantastic platform feel designed specifically for women. The shoe also includes the Full Length Guidance Line, a groove along the sole that guides your foot through the gait cycle and helps you run more efficiently, even when fatigue sets in.
The innovative Heel Clutching System fits snugly around your heel to create extra support. Further adding to the shoe’s great customised fit are the Asymmetrical Lacing Design and the Discrete Eyestay Construction.
About Cushion Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a very narrow band or no band at all between the forefoot and the heel) then you should choose shoes from the cushion category on this page Cushioned shoes generally have the softest midsoles and the least added stability. They're built on a semicurved or curved last to encourage foot motion, which is helpful for runners who have rigid, immobile feet (underpronators). You should buy these if you're an efficient runner whose feet don't roll inwards excessively (overpronate) when you run.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?