- Asics Ladies GT 2000 Gore-Tex Shoes
Sorry - this product is no longer available
Asics Ladies GT 2000 Gore-Tex Shoes
Add Asics Ladies GT 2000 Gore-Tex Shoes to your basket now
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 4|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 4.5|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 5|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 5.5|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 6|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 6.5|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 7|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 7.5|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 8|
|Black / Purple / Blue||UK 8.5|
With its excellent cushioning and fit, this shoe is perfect for longer runs. This version offers extra grip on the outsole and a weatherproof GORE-TEX upper for running in rainy or even snowy conditions.
Top Features of the Asics Ladies GT 2000 Gore-Tex Shoes
- Impact Guidance System (I.G.S.®): ASICS Design Philosophy. Employs linked compentry that enhances the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Rearfoot and Forefoot GEL® Cushioning Systems: Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- Full length Guidance Line: Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Dynamic DuoMax® Support System: A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- Guidance Trusstic: This Trusstic System integrates Guidance Line construction
- for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- ComforDry Sockliner: Provides cushioning performance and anti-microbial properties for a cooler, drier, healthier environment.
- Gender Specific Cushioning: The full length double density Solyte midsole features a lower gender specific density top layer for improved cushioning and comfort.
- GORE-TEX Upper: Water proof and breathable upper designed to protect the foot during extreme weather conditions.
|Heel Toe Offset:||Unknown|
GT-2000 is the new name of the latest model in the award-winning GEL-2000 series. Naturally it continues to deliver impressive comfort and fit for overpronators.
The new Guidance Trusstic is designed to work with the Guidance Line along the outsole. Together they encourage a more efficient gait, guiding your foot from heel strike to toe-off, while also giving support to the midfoot. Also new in the GT-2000 is the Dynamic DuoMax Support System, a dual density midsole with a softer top layer for more sensory feedback and added comfort. This model contains Gender Specific Cushioning, a softer top layer of the Solyte dual density midsole, designed to enhance cushioning and comfort for women. The lightweight Hotmelt upper, containing less stitches and less potential for irritation, improves comfort.
About Stability Running Shoes
To determine the correct type of running shoe for your feet, use the tried and tested "wet foot test". Dip your foot into water and then stand on a surface that will show your footprint - a towel or piece of paper or cardboard. The shape of your wet footprint indicates the amount of stability you might need in your shoe. If your footprint looks like the one on the right (with a a flare, but with the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band.) then you should choose shoes from the stability category on this page. Stability shoes offer a good blend of cushioning, medial support (to limit excessive inward rolling of the foot, which can cause injury) and durability. To provide stability, they often have a medial post or dual-density midsole - these are features that provide a firmer density under the inner edge of your foot. You should buy these if you’re a midweight runner who doesn't have any severe motion control problems and wants a shoe with some medial support and good durability The Normal Foot Normal feet have a normal-sized arch and will leave a wet footprint that has a flare, but shows the forefoot and heel connected by a broad band. A normal foot lands on the outside of the heel and rolls inwards slightly to absorb shock. It's the foot of a runner who is biomechanically efficient and therefore doesn't need a motion control shoe. Best shoes: Stability shoes with moderate control features.
|Asics Shoe Size Conversion|
|UK Shoe||EU Shoe||US Female Shoe||cm|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?