- B & W Bike Bag and Wheel Bag Bundle
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This B & W Bike Bag and Wheel Bag Bundle is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
zoom B and W Bike Bag and Wheel Bag Bundle
B and W Bike Bag and Wheel Bag Bundle
A complete travel solution for cycling holidays and race seasons. The B&W bag bundle includes a robust hybrid bag for your bike and a padded wheel bag to hold your spare set.
Top Features of the B and W Bike Bag and Wheel Bag Bundle
- Bike Bag
- 420 D PVC backed high density nylon with double sewn and fully taped seams
- Padded and lined, waterproof
- Double stitched zip, wide opening
- 2 carry handles
- Holds 28" rims
- Large internal pocket 230 x 270mm, Velcro fastening
- 2 internal small zipped pockets 110 x 90mm
- Integral stiffened divider to keep wheels apart
- Hybrid hard-soft case / bag
- Fully padded, rip-proof nylon bag cover attached to impact resistant ABS plastic base
- 4 free running inline castor wheels with reinforced axles
- 2-way zipper
- Double shell thickness at wheel mounting points
- 2 double stitched carry/lifting handles
- Riveted and double stitched pilot handles at each end
- Flush fitting pilot handle attached to ABS base for pulling bag on 2 wheels
- Stitched luggage label / ID pocket
- Packs into itself for compact easy storage
- Weight: 10.0kg
- Exterior Dimensions: 1320mm x 840mm x 390mm
- Interior Dimensions: 1280mm x 820mm x 270mm
A hybrid bike bag with the advantages of a box - the bike is held in an alloy anti-shock frame set in a 27cm high ABS plastic shell to protect the cranks, chain rings and rear mech. The bag component is thickly padded with a 3-way lockable travel zip.
Convenient and protective storage for your wheels. Ideal for carrying spares on race day and shielding your car boot from mud and grease.
About Soft Bike Bags
Travelling by car with your bike is much easier if you can carry it on the outside. It doesn't take up any room inside the vehicle and you don't get mud and grease all over your upholstery. The simplest racks to use fit onto the rear of the car. Most grip the vehicle with plastic-coated hooks which must be positioned where they can spread the load. With all these racks, it's vital that the rack is firmly attached to the car and it's best if you then fix the bikes to the car itself, not just to the rack. If you have a tow-ball, use it! That way, the rack won't even touch the car and the whole setup is really secure. If your car has roof rails, you can mount cycle carriers to them. This works well but be careful when entering car parks with height barriers! Whichever type you choose, make sure you lock the bikes to the car if you want to keep them.
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?