BBB AquaShield Winter Gloves
Add BBB AquaShield Winter Gloves to your basket now
|Black||Extra Extra Large||
Add to Basket
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
7 In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
Made of insulating and protective Clarino material, this glove is packed with features to keep you warm and safe during the darkest, coldest and wettest rides throughout the winter.
Top Features of the BBB AquaShield Winter Gloves
- Top of the range technical glove for wet and dry winter weather.
- Eurotex layer made of tough PolyUrethane stops cold air and water from entering, while microdots allow moisture to escape, keeping your hands warm and dry.
- Pre-curved shape and knuckle stretch zones for greater flexibility.
- Clarino reinforced thumb and forefinger.
- Terry towel moisture wipe thumb.
- Rubber anti-slip palm material with Clarino reinforcement, gel-insert and anti-slip silicone prints.
- Reflective piping for added visibility.
- Comfortable extra long 35 mm neoprene cuff.
About Winter Gloves
Winter cycling gloves are designed to keep your hands warm, windproof gloves are especially good at this as they stop the winds chill from reaching your fingers. Many models incorporate a waterproof membrane to prevent the insulation layer getting wet, this is important as water carries the cold quickly. They are shaped so they're comfortable in the usual riding position and the fingers are usually pre-curved. If your riding position puts a lot of weight on your hands, choose gloves with padded palms, some even feature gel inserts for additional comfort and shock absorption. Alternatively, wear your summer cycling gloves underneath a slightly larger pair of insulated winter gloves.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.00
Spend $52.65 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $22.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?