zoom BBB ArcticDuty Shoe Cover AW13
BBB ArcticDuty Shoe Cover AW13
- 75% Neoprene
- 25% Polyamide(Nylon)
Add BBB ArcticDuty Shoe Cover AW13 to your basket now
|39 / 40||
Add to Basket
9 In stock, ready for despatch now
|45 / 46||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|41 / 42|
|43 / 44|
|47 / 48|
Heavy duty neoprene overshoes for insulation and waterproofing in sub-zero conditions. Arctic duty overshoes feature glued and taped seams for complete waterproofing and an ergonomic 3D construction for a close fit.
Top Features of the BBB ArcticDuty Shoe Cover AW13
- Ergonomic 3D-panel design provides a perfect fit
- Outside panel: 4.2 mm waterproof Sharkskin neoprene
- Inside and front panel: 4,5 mm hydrophobic multi stretch nylon neoprene combines optimum protection with excellent fit
- Glued seams combined with waterproof tape prevent water leakage
- Reflective reversed zip for the best performance and visibility
- Neoprene flap behind zip
- Soft rubber Velcro strap for a secure fit and zip protection
- Extra tough and durable rubber reinforced heel and toe
About the BBB brand
The BBB brand features the most extensive showcase of value for money cycling products, carefully designed and extensively tested.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $15.01
Spend $37.21 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.62
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for BBB ArcticDuty Shoe Cover AW13
Review from Cycling Weekly
Serious weather needs serious protection and from the moment you pull these BBB overshoes on, you can feel the warmth.
They are undoubtedly bulky, but the trade off is weather resistance. Toughened toe and heel bumpers mean they've barely been scratched despite the rigours of a photoshoot and early morning testing with added traffic stops.
Extra thick toe and heel layers simply add more protection.
Glued and taped seams prevent water getting access up top and despite the reasonably large underside openings, I've yet to experience cold feet while wearing them. You can't put a price on that.
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?