zoom BikeParka The Urban Bike Cover
BikeParka The Urban Bike Cover
Add BikeParka The Urban Bike Cover to your basket now
Out of stock. Stock currently expected Early April 2014
Out of stock. Normally available in 2-4 weeks
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
7 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Urban BikeParka is light and breathable, yet engineered to withstand the toughest elements. Keeping bikes snug, dry and clean whatever the weather. BikeParka has an elasticated bottom for close fit around the wheels and eyelets for tie or small locks
Top Features of the BikeParka The Urban Bike Cover
- Polyester Ripstop
- Fully Seam Sealed
- PU Coated
- One size fits all
- Stuff Sac - Attaches To Bike
- Toggle Adjustable
- Eyelets For A Lock
- Light & Breathable
- Lock-Through Panel
- Polyester Ripstop fabric as standard. Polyester is the best choice for quality tent flys, it outperforms nylon as it won't str etch if pooled with water. It’s also really tough. This is the same material parachutes, tents and sleeping bags are made from, after all.
- Polyurethane (PU) coating gives full weatherproofing against rain and wind.
- Fully seam taped to protect the stitching and keep any water from seeping through.
- Gives the best possible UP fabric protection, to help stop fabric breaking down in the sun and keep its bright colour.
- Same basic design as the STASH BikeParka, but with an additional lock-through panel (the 'X' on the cover), and it's Stuff Sac can easily be attached to any bicycle.
- Pavement (grey), Ink (black), Rosa (pink), Ciel (blue).
- One size fits all
- The BikeParka measures: L 80" (205 cm) x H 50" (125 cm) and will fit handlbars up to 23" (60cm).
The Urban is designed for daily/frequent use and has the following features:
Polyester Ripstop, PU coated, Seams taped, Toggle adjustable, Elasticated wheel fit, Eyelet, Stuff Sac, Velcro lock-through panel.
The cover can be tweaked to suit any seat and handle bar height. The URBAN design also features unique Velcro lock-through panels, so your lock can be pushed through to secure the cover to your bike. This also keeps the cover down low rather than riding above the lock.
BikeParkas also come in a handy and tough 'Stuff Sac' that fits into a day pack, and the URBAN Stuff Sac also easily attaches to your bike frame. The Stuff Sac measures just 20cm x 12cm (8" x 3" ) and is ultra lightweight, weighing just 14 ounces (400 grams). You can even stuff them away when wet, they won’t damage.
One size fits all - the BikeParka measures: L 205 cm (80") x H 125 cm (50") and will fit handlbars up to 60cm (23").
Fitting your BikeParka
Each BikeParka adjusts to sit slightly differently on each bike to allow for different sized frames, handle bars and seat heights. To fit your BikeParka to your bicycle, start by putting the cover under the front wheel then pull it back over your bike. When it's over your bike, adjust the toggle on top to take up extra slack left or right. Take care to fit around handle bars and make sure that the logo is by the fr ont wheel for the snuggest fit.
The Stuff Sac
Take a corner and literally start stuffing the BikeParka in the bag. If you try to fold it first it will end up with air pockets. No need to try an d be tidy!
Care over time
Each BikeParka has the highest UV protection to keep the colour bright but you can extend its life by keeping it in the shade whenever possible. To clean your BikeParka, treat it the same as a good quality tent - sponge clean with warm water and a natural soap/ mild deter gent, and don't machine wash. It's made from tough fabric so shouldn't rip, but accidents can happen and if needed your BikeParka can easily be fixed with a tent repair kit.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $13.78
Spend $32.50 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $20.67
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.50
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?