- Bkool Turbo Trainer Package With Cadence Sensor
Bkool Turbo Trainer Package With Cadence Sensor
Add Bkool Turbo Trainer Package With Cadence Sensor to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Bkool Turbo Trainer allows you to connect yourself to routes and riders from around the world. You can share your outdoor rides and indoor sessions with friends and also compete with other Bkool users.
Top Features of the Bkool Turbo Trainer Package With Cadence Sensor
- Record your ride data including speed, distance, altitude, route map, calories, calculated power.
- The data uploads to your personal profile on BKool.com
- You can view and analyse the ride data and share it with friends
- Use your outdoor ride data to create and indoor trainer session
- Power and cadence output display
- Auto resistance fluctuation up to 20% incline
- Create your own training/interval sessions on BKool.com for use on your trainer
- Use your recorded outdoor ride profiles and routes on your home trainer
- Videos with incline resistance streaming from BKool.com, 81 to choose from
- and more added weekly
- Training data saved to BKool.com profile
- Fully assembled trainer
- Cadence sensor
- Riser block
- ANT+ USB dongle and 2 months free Gold subscription to BKool.com
- Quick adjustable release wheel lock
- Gravity swing mounting for compliance and predictable grip
- Variable resistance to replicate inclines up to 20%
- Fully assembled
- Speed Output
- Power Output: up to 1.200 Watts
- Connectivity: ANT+
- Complete unit dimensions: 60.2cm x 60.2cm x 49cm
- Base dimensions: 26cm x 8.5cm x 7.5cm
- Weight: 14 Kg
- NOTE - BKOOL is only compatible with Windows based PC's at this point. A Mac version will be available soon.
BKool is a completely new concept in home training. You have the ability to use your own routes on the trainer, share your outdoor routes and indoor sessions with friends, compete with other Bkool users and have the ability to stream more than 80 videos including Vuelta stages.
Save your rides and data on the Bkool website and have your friends share your routes, create leagues and groups and share your data. You can also create your personalised training plans and download fitness tests and so much more.
BKool.com is the hub of the system storing all your data and sessions so they can be accessed by you anywhere in the world. Simply login into your profile online, on the Bkool app on your phone or on BSim running on any laptop. From BKool.com you can share your indoor and outdoor rides and performances, compete, test yourself and analyse every session in detail.
BKool App on Your Smartphone
The BKool App runs on your smartphone and records your outdoor ride speed, distance, altitude and maps your route. The BKool app is available free for Android and Apple. At the end of your ride the data is sent to your Bkool.com profile. Alternatively you can upload ride data from your GPS cycle computer to BKool.com. You can access your data and track your performance anytime, then share it with friends. Using Bkool.com and the smartphone apps is absolutely free so even riders without a BKool trainer can share and views their sessions with others. Apps Available Free of Charge from Appstore and Google Play
BKool Trainer and Your Laptop
The BKool trainer has variable resistance, power and cadence output and is connected to your laptop using the supplied USB ANT+ dongle. The dongle is also compatible with ANT+ heart rate monitors. The BSim software runs on your PC to display/record your sessions and alter resistance. BSim software is free to download from Bkool.com. At the end of each session your data is uploaded to your personal profile on Bkool.com.
Take a read of the review written by Cycling Plus magazine.
Download a JPG copy of the Review written by Cycling Plus magazine.
About the Bkool brand
BKOOL is an Internet platform aimed at providing support for all the sports activities enjoyed by its users. The BKOOL home page includes some videos that provide more details about what BKOOL is exactly.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Bulk Tracked Courier Delivery: Usually despatched in 2-4 working days - $0.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Becasue its ANT+, if your cadance sensor is ANT+ also, it might just work with your existing sensor? I read something on DCRainmaker about it not working with speed/cadance sensors, but being OK with cadance only... Worth a check. He has a ridiculously detailed review on his site.
If the ANT+ Cycling computer connects to a single cadence sensor (no combo), there is no problem in using BKOOL's cadence meter.
Does this turbo produce the power information that's compatible with the Garmin?
(bike model : Dahon vector x27h)
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?