Black Series by Tune MAC 29 Rear Wheel
The Black Series MAC-29 rear wheel weighs in at approx 784g producing an extremely light yet durable all-round XC wheel. This alloy wheel features custom NoTubes Crest 29er rim which can be converted to tubeless using standard NoTubes Tubeless kits.
Top Features of the Black Series by Tune MAC 29 Rear Wheel
- Model: MAC-29
- Use: MTB Cross Country only
- Build: Hand built in Germany
- Rear rim: NoTubes Crest 29” box-section alloy clincher rim / Tubeless ready / 32-hole
- Rear hub: Black Series MTB rear disc hub / 32-hole 3-cross / CNC Machined 7075 T7 Heat Treated Aluminium / Oversize 17 mm axle / quad bearing / 9-10 speed Shimano, Sram Freehub (Available in 12 mm x 142 mm and 12 mm x 135 Thru-Axle)
- Spokes: Sapim D-Light 2.0/1.65/2.0 triple butted spokes
- Spoke nipples: 12 mm alloy spoke nipples with locking threads
- Weight (Rear wheel / Shimano / X12 12 mm x 142 mm): 784 grams
- Weight (Rear wheel / Shimano / Maxle 12 mm x 135 mm): 770 grams
- Colour: Black
- Please note! Recommended rider weight 110 kg max / XC use only
|Wheel Size:||29" (622)|
Black Series MTB wheels are laced 32-hole three-cross for maximum lateral stiffness & power transfer. The slightly higher spoke count verses many standard boxed wheels allow for a lighter weight rim to be used, resulting in a lower peripheral weight and lower un-sprung weight while maintaining durability. Black Series MAC-29 wheels are hand built in Germany using Sapim D-Light 2.0/1.65/2.0 triple butted spokes and alloy spoke nipples with locking treads offering high strength and serviceability.
Last but not least, the most important component in Black Series wheels, the hubs. Hand built in Germany by Tune the Black Series hubs offer the ultimate combination of light-weight, durability and performance. Each CNC machined to the finest tolerances from the highest grade 7075 T7 Heat Treated Aluminium, featuring oversize 17 mm axles (which can be converted to any axle standard) and high-grade precision bearings for the lowest rolling resistance. All Black Series MTB hubs also feature the standard ISO 6 bolt disc rotor mount for maximum brake compatibility. Based on a race proven design created over a decade ago, Black Series hubs offer pure engineering and timeless style. Proven in World Championship competition. Hand made in Germany by Tune.
Black Series Wheels
One of the best ways to improve your bicycle's performance is to upgrade your wheels. No other single component can offer a greater competitive advantage!
All Black Series wheel components are individually chosen to be the best in their field. For example: Black Series hubs manufactured by Tune in Germany withstand high spoke tensions (Less possibility of wind-up or buckling), they use extremely high-grade bearings (reducing friction & rolling resistance) and are among the lightest and highest precision hubs in production. We use lightweight yet durable Sapim spokes in standard off the shelf lengths with standard exposed alloy spoke nipples for ease of service or replacement, and all wheels are hand built in Germany using a selection of tried and tested super light rims. Black Series wheel designs have been proven in World Championship competition, many winning World Cup and Olympic events.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?