blueseventy Helix Wetsuit 2014
Add blueseventy Helix Wetsuit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Extra Large||
Add to Basket
3 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Large||
Add to Basket
4 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium / Tall (MT)||
Add to Basket
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Small||
Add to Basket
10 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Small / Tall (SMT)||
Add to Basket
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium|
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium / Large (ML)|
In 2012, Blueseventy have further enhanced their flagship Helix wetsuit with subtle pattern refinements and considerable material improvements.
Top Features of the blueseventy Helix Wetsuit 2014
- TST Panels: Torsional Stretch Technology has been a standout feature of the Helix suits since the first model was released in 2005. The new Helix TST panels are further enhanced with function design using A-Flex material in a swim specific multidirectional layout
- Reverse Zipper: The now legendary reverse zipper not only ensures a more sure swim, and a quicker suit exit, but reduces the need for a traditionally bulky collar, improving your comfort and making it easier to sight
- Aquaseal Cuffs: The A-Flex 4 way stretch fabric in the 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist to seal the arms from water entry, without catching when taking the suit off
- Aqua Feel Forearms: Another world first; Blueseventy's ultra light, diphanous Aqua Feel forearms are made with a permeable fabric allowing the swimmer to feel the water through the suit. An increase awareness for the position of the arm in the water encourages better technique, greater power and reduces the risk of injury
- Knee Flex Panels: Blueseventy's 2mm textured Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when you need to run to T1
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg, combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height
This year their Helix suit is designed to further impress with unparalled flexibility while strategic materials and panels maximise buyancy throughout the suit.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|X Small||147 - 160cm||4′ 10″ - 5′ 3″||55 - 65kg||121lb 4oz - 143lb 5oz|
|Small||160 - 170cm||5′ 3″ - 5′ 7″||64 - 75kg||141lb 2oz - 165lb 6oz|
|Tall||168 - 182cm||5′ 6″ - 5′ 12″||68 - 78kg||149lb 15oz - 171lb 15oz|
|Medium||172 - 184cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 0″||72 - 85kg||158lb 12oz - 187lb 6oz|
|Tall||180 - 188cm||5′ 11″ - 6′ 2″||73 - 86kg||160lb 15oz - 189lb 10oz|
|Large||182 - 190cm||5′ 12″ - 6′ 3″||80 - 90kg||176lb 6oz - 198lb 7oz|
|Large||184 - 194cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 4″||87 - 100kg||191lb 13oz - 220lb 7oz|
|Extra Large||185 - 200cm||6′ 1″ - 6′ 7″||95kg+||209lb 7oz+|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for blueseventy Helix Wetsuit 2014
Review from 220 Triathlon
The BlueSeventy Helix has been something of a Gold standard in the triathlon wetsuit market for many years now. The 2012 version of the suit is definitely worth consideration if race performance is more important to you than budget.
As with the 2011 suit, the newest incarnation of the Helix retains the thinner forearm panels to increase feel for the water (crucial for setting up a powerfull stroke) and a reverse zipper for fast transitions. Flexibility around the shoulders is unrivalled and the buoyancy is adequate, if not as high as in some of the thicker suits like the TYR.
The fact that the Helix is often seen coming out in the front pack at varoius races, from ITU level to Ironman, tells you most of what you need to know about the market it's aimed at. However, whatever your level, it's not a suit that'll slow you down
A suit that continues to set the standard in terms of flexibility.
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
weight 82 kg
Chest 102 cm
Leg 87 cm
Arms 57 cm
I tried a medium it seemed short in the body - is this too small or the correct size for me?
I want to buy a helix wetsuit but seem to be between a m and m/l. I am 5 feet 10 inches and 83 kg. 42 inch chest and 34 waist. Which would be the better for me?
I'm 184 cm (6.03feet) and my weight is 71 kg. (157 pound)
What is your suggestion for the right size?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?