- Blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired
blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired
Add blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired to your basket now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium / Large (WML)|
Top Features of the blueseventy Ladies Helix Wetsuit- Repaired
- TST Panels: Torsional Stretch Technology has been a standout feature of the Helix suits since the first model was released in 2005. The new Helix TST panels are further enhanced with function design using A-Flex material in a swim specific multidirectional layout
- Reverse Zipper: The now legendary reverse zipper not only ensures a more sure swim, and a quicker suit exit, but reduces the need for a traditionally bulky collar, improving your comfort and making it easier to sight
- Aquaseal Cuffs: The A-Flex 4 way stretch fabric in the 1mm cuffs wrap around the wrist to seal the arms from water entry, without catching when taking the suit off
- Aqua Feel Forearms: Another world first; Blueseventy's ultra light, diphanous Aqua Feel forearms are made with a permeable fabric allowing the swimmer to feel the water through the suit. An increase awareness for the position of the arm in the water encourages better technique, greater power and reduces the risk of injury
- Knee Flex Panels: Blueseventy's 2mm textured Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when you need to run to T1
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg, combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height
In 2012, Blueseventy have further enhanced their flagship Helix wetsuit with subtle pattern refinements and considerable material improvements. This year their Helix suit is designed to further impress with unparalled flexibility while strategic materials and panels maximise buyancy throughout the suit.
These suits may show obvious signs of use. Suits may require cleaning before use. Some suits may have had small repair work on splits using McNett Black Witch Adhesive. Supplied in good condition unless otherwise indicated or pictured. May not be supplied in original packaging.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
|blueseventy Mens Wetsuit Sizing|
|Men||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lb)||Build||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|XS||4'10"-5'3"||121-143 lbs||Extra Small||147-160 cm||55-65 kg|
|SM||5'4"-5'7"||141-165 lbs||Small||160-170 cm||64-75 kg|
|SMT||5'6"-6'0"||150-172 lbs'||Small/Tall||168-182 cm||68-78 kg|
|M||5'8"-6'1"||158-187 lbs||Medium||172-184 cm||72-85 kg|
|MT||5'11"-6'2"||160-190 lbs||Medium Tall||180-188 cm||73-86 kg|
|ML||5'11"-6'3"||176-198 lbs||Medium Large||182-190 cm||80-90 kg|
|L||5'11"-6'4"||192-220 lbs||Large||184-194 cm||87-100 kg|
|XL||6'0"-6'7"||209+ lbs||X Large||185-200 cm||95+ kg|
|blueseventy Womens Wetsuit Sizing|
|Size||Height (ft/in)||Weight (lb)||Build||Height (cm)||Weight (kg)|
|WXS||4'7"-5'1"||98-112 lbs||Extra Small||139-155 cm||45-51 kg|
|WS||4'10"-5'3"||108-121 lbs||Small||147-160 cm||49-55 kg|
|WMS||5'0"-5'5"||117-132 lbs||Medium/Small||152-165 cm||53-60 kg|
|WM||5'3"-5'9"||123-141 lbs||Medium||160-175 cm||56-64kg|
|WML||5'6"-5'11"||139-154 lbs||Medium/Large||167-180 cm||63-70 kg|
|WL||5'7"-6'0"||145-165 lbs||Large||169-182 cm||66-75 kg|
|WLA||5'7"-6'0"||160+ lbs||Large/Athena||169-182 cm||73+ kg|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?