blueseventy Ladies Sprint Wetsuit
zoom blueseventy Ladies Sprint Wetsuit
blueseventy Ladies Sprint Wetsuit
Add blueseventy Ladies Sprint Wetsuit to your basket now
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium / Small (WMS)||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Black / Blue / Orange||Large||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Blue / Orange||Medium / Large (WML)||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Black / Blue / Orange||Small||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the blueseventy Ladies Sprint Wetsuit
The sprint suit has been engineered to represent all that is needed in a wetsuit for a swimmer's initial forway into the open water.
- Flexibility: Large oversize high stretch underarm gussets provide freedom of movement in the swim stroke
- Comfort: We're globally renown for our wetsuit fit, and years of experience has gone into making the sprint comfortable, so you can concentrate on swimming and not what your wearing
- Anatomical Leg Cut: Shaped lower leg allows quicker exit from suit
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Textured Forearms: The mesh skin forearms improve grip and feel for the water
- Buoyancy: Central buoyancy panel for improved body position
Updated to include coated arm panels and 4 way stretch underarms, the Sprint gives swimmers the initial confidence and buoyancy they need. No other suit in this price delivers true open water swimming design without any sacrifices to quality.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.34
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?