- Blueseventy Open Water Swimming Bundle Offer
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This blueseventy Open Water Swimming Bundle Offer is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
blueseventy Open Water Swimming Bundle Offer
Add blueseventy Open Water Swimming Bundle Offer to your basket now
|Black / Blue||Extra Large (XL)|
|Black / Blue||Extra Small (XS)|
|Black / Blue||Large (LG)|
|Black / Blue||Medium (MD)|
|Black / Blue||Medium / Large (ML)|
|Black / Blue||Medium / Tall (MT)|
|Black / Blue||Small (SM)|
|Black / Blue||Small / Tall (ST)|
This Open Water Swimming Bundle is a superb offer incorporating three blueseventy products - the Pivot wetsuit (male only), a Neoprene swim cap and the Nero Race swimming goggles (black/smoke). The ideal kit for your first open water swimming event.
Top Features of the blueseventy Open Water Swimming Bundle Offer
- Please note:
When you order a XS, ST, or SM wetsuit you will receive a small Neoprene swim cap
When you order a MD, MT, or ML wetsuit you will receive a medium Neoprene swim cap
When you order a LG or XL wetsuit you will receive a large Neoprene swim cap
- Product Features include:
- Positive buoyancy design: Proportionately placed 4mm buoyancy panels keeps the lower body higher in the water, reducing drag to help you swim faster
- Quick release ankles construction: 3mm neoprene insert allows quick and easy removal of the suit from the body. In a triathlon scenario valuable seconds are saved through easy and panic free removal with the assistance of the foot release panel
- Low line comfort neck While most suits will feel tight and breathing restrictive in the neck, blueseventy suits all feature a low line comfort neck. This increases comfort, ability to breathe unrestricted and help reduce and first time open water anxiety
- Durable YKK Zipper with tie-cord Durable and robust zipper from the world leaders. Extra strong nylon teeth and stainless durable puller for extended life
- High flex 2mm one-piece arm and shoulder construction One piece arm reduces the seams delivering a smoother lining and more comfortable friction free swim in a high rotation and moving part of the body
- Internal zipper flap Internal Neoprene flap to protect against chaffing in the neck area
- SCA Smoothskin on body and legs Few suits at this price offer Smoothskin on the body and legs to help propel you through the water faster
Neoprene Swim Cap:
- 3mm Yamamoto neoprene maximizes warmth and comfort
Nero Race Swimming Goggles:
- Highest quality UV & A/F Polycarbonate Lenses for clarity, protection and vision
- Low profile PC-TPR Co-moulded lenses reduces drag
- Double band silicone head-strap for placement security and fit
- Quick Fit Adjust Strap system creates a low profile over the socket with the ease of adjustability
- Over moulded frame reduces flex & increases durability and fit
|Wetsuit Type:||Full Sleeve|
An ideal set for the first time open water swimmer, or swimmer wanting to upgrade. Allow your body to glide through the water with ease thanks to the Neoprene swim cap and the Pivot wetsuit, which uses blueseventy SCA Smoothskin technology. Complete the swim look with the Nero Race goggles which are available only in the black/smoke option.
Further details below about each product.
The suit features SCA Smoothskin through the body section to help a more efficient glide stroke and offer less resistance in the recovery phase. Proportionately placed 4mm buoyancy panels support the athlete's core and keep the lower body high in the water, reducing frontal surface area and ultimately reducing drag.
A modified Reactive Stretch Technology shoulder design helps decrease effort in achieving full arm extension but the real key to the Pivot is in the fit. blueseventy’s design group have amassed 20 years of suit design, testing and bodyfit data from age groupers up to the current Ironman Champions, Pete Jacobs and Leanda Cave, so you get a comfortable fit that allows all your energy to go into swimming and not working against the suit.
Neoprene Swim Cap:
Insulation, comfort, and neoprene on your head - what more could you ask for? The 3mm Yamamoto neoprene maximizes warmth and comfort with a flexible central panel to enhance fit.
Nero Race Swimming Goggles:
Designed to deliver the least drag and offer a fish-eye fit, the Nero Race utilizes the latest moulding techniques and materials. This goggle is a perfect balance of fit, flexibility and durability for competitive use.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
|Size Guide for Men's Wetsuits|
|X-Large||6'0"-6'7"||209 over||185-200||95 over|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?