blueseventy Reaction Wetsuit 2014
Add blueseventy Reaction Wetsuit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / Orange / White||Extra Large||
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Orange / White||Extra Small||
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Orange / White||Small||
Add to Basket
8 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Orange / White||Large|
|Black / Orange / White||Medium|
|Black / Orange / White||Medium / Large (ML)|
|Black / Orange / White||Medium / Tall|
|Black / Orange / White||Small / Tall (SMT)|
Blueseventy's most popular wetsuit ever, the Reaction has been completely overhauled. 100% Yamamoto Neoprene with SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating provides a low drag external surface and impressive buoyancy.
Top Features of the blueseventy Reaction Wetsuit 2014
- VO2 Chest Construction: A central, double layered panel of 3mm neoprene laminated with a A-Flex material maximises stretched during respiration and improves comfort
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promose a quick realise from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height
- Knee Flex Panels: Blueseventy's 2mm Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improving functionality when running to T1
- A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print onto our high stretch jersey allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke
Combined with a A-Flex jersey lining, the Reaction delivers high performance flexibility and buoyancy.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
|X Small||147 - 160cm||4′ 10″ - 5′ 3″||55 - 65kg||121lb 4oz - 143lb 5oz|
|Small||160 - 170cm||5′ 3″ - 5′ 7″||64 - 75kg||141lb 2oz - 165lb 6oz|
|Tall||168 - 182cm||5′ 6″ - 5′ 12″||68 - 78kg||149lb 15oz - 171lb 15oz|
|Medium||172 - 184cm||5′ 8″ - 6′ 0″||72 - 85kg||158lb 12oz - 187lb 6oz|
|Tall||180 - 188cm||5′ 11″ - 6′ 2″||73 - 86kg||160lb 15oz - 189lb 10oz|
|Large||182 - 190cm||5′ 12″ - 6′ 3″||80 - 90kg||176lb 6oz - 198lb 7oz|
|Large||184 - 194cm||6′ 0″ - 6′ 4″||87 - 100kg||191lb 13oz - 220lb 7oz|
|Extra Large||185 - 200cm||6′ 1″ - 6′ 7″||95kg+||209lb 7oz+|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I'm 182cm tall and weigh 85kg
I'm looking into buying a Blueseventy Reaction. My details are:
chest 105-110cm (exhale/inhale)
I tried a Sonar Equip and got into a size 8
Thanks in advance for the assistance
I'm 186cm, 63kg and a slim build.
Please can you advise on the best size? Based on my measurements I thought probably a WML rather than a WM, but I'm concerned it will be too baggy -- the WML says it's suitable for a medium/large build.
Thanks for your advice.
I'm 174 cm tall and 75 kg. Sort of stubby build. What size would fit me? Using an Orca S2 in size 7 now that fits well. Time to upgrade!
87kg could get lighter
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?