- Blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012 is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012
- 75% Polyamide(Nylon)
- 25% Elastane(Spandex)
Add blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012 to your basket now
|Black / Orange||Extra Large|
|Black / Orange||Large|
|Black / Orange||Medium|
|Black / Orange||Small|
|Navy / Silver||Extra Large|
|Navy / Silver||Large|
|Navy / Silver||Medium|
|Navy / Silver||Small|
The TX2000 range is designed to get you to the finish line faster, no matter what distance you race.
Top Features of the blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012
- UVX Fabric: The UVX fabric features a 210gm weight for more comfort and durability, while the calendered finish reduces water absorption and fabric density. UVX fabric's unique structure enchances UV protection
- Coldblack® Technology: Coldblack® finish, reflects infrared heat rays significantly reducing heat absorption, perspiration and improving performance. Lab testing shows that Coldblack® treated dark colours reduce core temperature more than non-treated light colours
- Comfort: UVX fabric with 700% elongation combined with low pressure leg and shoulder elastic for maximum comfort
- Endurance Chamois: Blueseventy's individually tailored men's and women's Italian high density lightweight chamois makes sure you can focus on riding without the bulk of a traditional chamois when swimming and running
- Low seam count: Engineered to maximise vertical seam placement and minimise horizontal drag producing seams
- Rear Pockets: New triple pocket orientation. Extra space plus anatomically designed lateral pockets for easy reach while on the bike. Reflective tape trim for security and visibility
- Compression: Graduated compression for fit, circulation and muscle performance
- Velo Mesh: Body mapping cool mesh panels located for optimal thermoregulation
Updated to include higher rated UV protection from Blueseventy's UVX fabric, and welded leg grippers, the TX2000 will quickly establish itself as the garment of choice for the serious athlete.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
|Size Guide For Blueseventy Mens Tri Apparel|
|Size||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large||XX Large|
|Height||147-165cm (4'10"-5'5")||165-173cm (5'5"-5'8")||173-188cm (5'8"-6'2")||179-190cm (5'11"-6'3")||183-194cm (6'-6'4")||185-201cm (6'1"-6'7")|
|Weight||55-65kg (121-143lbs)||64-73kg (141-160lbs)||70-86kg (155-190lbs)||79-90kg (175-198lbs)||87-100kg (192-220lbs)||95+kg (209+lbs)|
|Chest||76-86cm (30-34in)||86-94cm (34-37in)||94-104cm (37-41in)||104-112cm (41-44in)||112-120cm (44-47in)||120-130cm (47-52in)|
|Waist||71-76cm (28-30in)||76-81cm (30-32in)||81-86cm (32-34in)||86-96cm (34-38in)||95-107cm (37-42in)||107-114cm (42-45in)|
|Hips||76-86cm (30-34in)||86-94cm (34-37in)||94-104cm (37-41in)||104-112cm (41-44in)||112-120cm (44-47in)||120-130cm (47-52in)|
|Size Guide For Blueseventy Ladies Tri Apparel|
|Size||X Small||Small||Medium||Large||X Large|
|Height||139-155cm (4'7"-5'1")||147-165cm (4'10"-5'5")||160-175cm (5'3"-5'9")||167-180cm (5'6"-5'11")||169-182cm (5'7"-6")|
|Weight||44-51kg (98-112lbs)||49-55kg (108-121lbs)||56-64kg (123-141lbs)||64-70kg (139-154lbs)||66-75kg (145-165lbs))|
|Chest||76-83cm (30-33in)||83-89cm (33-35in)||89-97cm (35-38in)||97-104cm (38-41in)||104-114cm (41-45in)|
|Waist||61-66cm (24-26in)||66-71cm (26-28in)||74-81cm (29-32in)||81-89cm (32-35in)||89-97cm (35-38in)|
|Hips||81-89cm (32-35in)||91-99cm (36-39in)||99-107cm (39-42in)||107-112cm (42-44in)||112-122cm (44-48in)|
We are sorry, but due to your delivery destination USA we can not dispatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for blueseventy TX2000 Tri Suit 2012
Review from Triathlon Plus
This mid-range suit from Blueseventy
has a slim, pro-style fit with a Coldblack
finish designed to reflect infrared heat.
In the water, the suit felt quick but a little
too compressive across the chest, making
it tricky to get a full breath at times, so
be sure to try it on before buying to
get sizing right. The TX2000 held a fair
amount of water on exiting the pool
but dried off quite quickly on the bike.
Here, the pad was superb â€" comfy and
buzz reducing â€" but the long legs, which
come almost to the knees and are backed
by small rubber grippers, occasionally
rubbed the back of the knee. The
enveloped rear pockets, complete with
reflective trim, were aero and held gels
well while running. The suit regulated
heat well and the lack of horizontal
seams across the belly kept things comfy.
A solidly performing suit but the long legs and
tight chest mean trying on is essential
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?