zoom blueseventy Women's Reaction Sleeveless Wetsuit 2014
Wetsuit fitting with Bevan Docherty
blueseventy Women's Reaction Sleeveless Wetsuit 2014
Add blueseventy Women's Reaction Sleeveless Wetsuit 2014 to your basket now
|Black||Medium / Athena||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||Medium / Small||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||Large / Athena|
|Black||Med / Large|
Drawing on a modified panel construction from the flagship Helix, the women's specific Reaction has grown up from an entry level wetsuit and has firmly positioned itself as the best value you can buy when shopping for a sleeveless wetsuit.
Top Features of the blueseventy Women's Reaction Sleeveless Wetsuit 2014
- The Reaction tiers buoyancy 4-5-4, centralizing Core buoyancy to raise the position of the hips in relation to the rest of the swimmer.
- CHEST: RATING 4mm
- Two side panels of 4mm Yamamoto 38cell Neoprene accentuate natural lung buoyancy to optimize your upper body position relative to the legs.
- TORSO: RATING 5mm
- 5mm Yamamoto Neoprene supports the hips and lower torso, lifting the body in the water reducing drag and improving speed. The 5mm panels in the back of the hips, are lateral orientated in order to facilitate raised body position when you roll to the side during breathing.
- LOWER LEG: RATING 4mm
- Research with top swimmers has shown that our 4mm Yamamoto neoprene legs deliver the perfect blend of buoyancy without limiting drive from the kick.
- Our A-FLEX Orange Jersey highlights the Reactions highly flexible 4 way stretch.
- VO2 CHEST PANEL:
- A central panel of 3mm material laminated with our A-FLEX material maximizes stretch during respiration and improves comfort.
- LOWERED COLLAR
- Our curved closure flap reduced rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- SINGLE SEAM TUBE LEGS:
- Our tube construction in the lower leg, combines A FLEX material with a single seam to maximize the flexibility and promote a quick release from your suit in the transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height.
- KNEE FLEX PANELS:
- Our 2 mm KNEE FLEX panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improve functionality when you need to run to T1.
'The Reaction fits, is buoyant and swims incredibly well.'It was built from the ground up using high quality SCS coated Yamamoto neoprene that delivers a low drag external surface and more durability. Blueseventy's women's specific construction draws on years of wetsuit design and testing. Finally, the Reaction gains value in tricky down technology from their flagship Helix in the unique Vo2 Split Chest Panel and single seam tube legs that make getting on and off this suit a breeze. There's a reason more multisport stores in the world choose the blueseventy Reaction as their rental wetsuit: it spares nothing and isn't full of useless gimmicks. To put it simply, the Reaction fits, is buoyant and swims incredibly well.
Sizing and FitFitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
|X Small||139 - 155cm||4′ 7″ - 5′ 1″||45 - 51kg||99lb 3oz - 112lb 7oz|
|Small||147 - 160cm||4′ 10″ - 5′ 3″||49 - 55kg||108lb 0oz - 121lb 4oz|
|Medium||160 - 175cm||5′ 3″ - 5′ 9″||56 - 64kg||123lb 7oz - 141lb 2oz|
|Medium/Small||152 - 165cm||4′ 12″ - 5′ 5″||53 - 60kg||116lb 14oz - 132lb 4oz|
|Medium/Large||167 - 180cm||5′ 6″ - 5′ 11″||63 - 70kg||138lb 14oz - 154lb 5oz|
|Large||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 12″||66 - 75kg||145lb 8oz - 165lb 6oz|
|Large/Athena||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 12″||73kg||160lb 15oz|
|Extra Large Athena||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 6′||86kg+||189lb 10oz+|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?