blueseventy Women's Reaction Wetsuit 2014
Add blueseventy Women's Reaction Wetsuit 2014 to your basket now
|Black / Pink / White||Small||
1 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black / Pink / White||Extra Large Athena|
|Black / Pink / White||Large|
|Black / Pink / White||Large Athena|
|Black / Pink / White||Medium|
|Black / Pink / White||Medium Athena|
|Black / Pink / White||Medium / Large (WML)|
|Black / Pink / White||Medium / Small (WMS)|
Blueseventy's most popular wetsuit ever, the Reaction has been completely overhauled in 2012. 100% Yamamoto Neoprene with SCS (Super Composite Skin) coating provides a low drag external surface and impressive buoyancy.
Top Features of the blueseventy Women's Reaction Wetsuit 2014
- VO2 Chest Construction: A central, double layered panel of 3mm neoprene laminated with a A-Flex material maximises stretched during respiration and improves comfort
- Lowered Collar: A curved closure flap reduces rear collar height improving comfort and reducing chaffing
- Single Seam Tube Legs: The tube construction in the lower leg combines A-Flex material with a single seam to maximise the flexibility and promose a quick realise from your suit in transition. Liquid taping on the internal seam reinforces and allows you to cut the leg to your desired height
- Knee Flex Panels: Blueseventy's 2mm Knee Flex panels assist with knee flexion by reducing bunching behind the knee and improving functionality when running to T1
- A-Grip Panels: A textured forearm print onto our high stretch jersey allows the swimmer extra feel for the water and additional grip in the propulsion phase of the stroke
|Wetsuit Type:||Full Sleeve|
Combined with a A-Flex jersey lining, the Reaction delivers high performance flexibility and buoyancy.
Fitting your wetsuit is of great importance and should be done with care and attention. Please refer to our Guide – How to put on a wetsuit – for further information or watch the brands video guide, if available, on the video tab above.
Modern triathlon wetsuits were invented by Dan Empfield in 1987 and are customized to the needs of triathletes, they generally incorporate the following key features which differentiates them from a normal wetsuit. 1, Thinner and/or more pliable rubber near the shoulders. 2, Long zippers to facilitate quick removal during transition. In addition, tri wetsuits have a very smooth, but often fragile, surface. This slick surface helps to reduce water friction and allows a faster swim. Another advantage of a tri wetsuit is the added buoyancy that the wetsuit provides, this can provide triathletes with a considerable speed and energy saving advantage over swimming without a suit.
About the blueseventy brand
Since 1993, we’ve designed, tested, refined and crafted wetsuits and swimskins that transcend the confines of what is possible. In the process, we’ve carried world-class athletes to victory and instilled confidence in beginners. We make products that empower swimmers to achieve their personal bests. We are swimming. We are blueseventy.
|X Small||139 - 155cm||4′ 7″ - 5′ 1″||45 - 51kg||99lb 3oz - 112lb 7oz|
|Small||147 - 160cm||4′ 10″ - 5′ 3″||49 - 55kg||108lb 0oz - 121lb 4oz|
|Medium||160 - 175cm||5′ 3″ - 5′ 9″||56 - 64kg||123lb 7oz - 141lb 2oz|
|Medium/Small||152 - 165cm||4′ 12″ - 5′ 5″||53 - 60kg||116lb 14oz - 132lb 4oz|
|Medium/Large||167 - 180cm||5′ 6″ - 5′ 11″||63 - 70kg||138lb 14oz - 154lb 5oz|
|Large||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 12″||66 - 75kg||145lb 8oz - 165lb 6oz|
|Large/Athena||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 5′ 12″||73kg||160lb 15oz|
|Extra Large Athena||169 - 182cm||5′ 7″ - 6′||86kg+||189lb 10oz+|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?