Bodyglide Women's Bodyglide For Her
Add Bodyglide Women's Bodyglide For Her to your basket now
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Body Glide is the perfect skin protection balm for women and ideal for everyday work, travel & fitness activities including running. The balm is designed to protect you from chafing & skin irratation where clothing comes into close contact with skin.
Top Features of the Bodyglide Women's Bodyglide For Her
- Glides on easy and is not wet or oily
- The ingredients are natural, plant-based. No lanolin or animal products. No animal testing. No mineral oil or petroleum (petrolatum) that ruins clothing or wetsuits
- The Body Glide formula stays where you apply it and for hours offering protection from rubbing, chafing, blisters and torn skin
- Is water resistant and Neoprene safe
- Contains Vitamin F Forte helping to keep skin soft and moisturised
- Ideal for protecting yourself from bra/sport bra straps irratation
- Ideal for those sensitive areas where undergarments could cause chafing and irratation especially when running
- Ideal for running. Saves feet from blisters, runner's nipple, and chafing in the thighs
- Great for general use also
- Easy to apply and wash off
- Please note Bodyglide have recently updated their packaging to a new design. In this case you may still receive the older packaging, however the product remains the same between old and new packaging styles.
Body Glide (skin protection balm) is ideal for bras and sports bras, and sensitive areas where rubbing from your undergarments and clothing is irritating or causes chafing. Body Glide is also great for your feet as it comes formulated with Vitamin F Forte that helps keep skin soft and moisturised.
Around your bra, on your thighs and feet, the plant-derived ingredients create a natural barrier to moisturise your skin, allowing it to breathe and perspiration to escape, while helping guard against irritation, chafing and blisters.
Body Glide is easy to apply and comes in a clean and tidy container. Simply apply to skin before activity or prior placing clothes on and after just wash off with mild soap.
Prevention is better than a cure
Prevention is easier, faster, and costs less than buying first aid supplies, and waiting for recovery. The risk of rubbing is that it wears away your skin. A little may not matter much. But it does as minor irritation or rash advance to chafing, blisters, raw skin, and sometimes an open wound. You may be left with scarring. In the worst cases, the body is open to infection. Stopping skin irritation before it starts is the best way to control risk, maintain healthy skin and stay pain free. It’s why more people turn to Body Glide.
Body Glide products stay right where you apply them, and do not block your pores. They allow perspiration to escape, vital to regulating your body temperature. The ingredients are plant-derived, many are custom blended natural waxes, and they don’t use cheap petroleum (petrolatum), mineral, vegetable oils, lanolin or any animal products or testing. To put it another way, Body Glide won’t offer you messy lotions, untested potions, or greasy, ineffective jellies.
About Chamois Cream
Chamois crème is a must for any cyclist, it improves rider comfort and reduces the chance of saddle soreness. Most will have anti-bacterial ingredients to keep the delicate skin protected and to repair any damage that may occur during a ride. Chamois crème and a good pair of shorts are probably the most important item of cycle wear you will buy.
About the Bodyglide brand
Bodyglide's products focus on reliable, all natural formulas free of oils, grease, water, alcohol or animal products such as lanolin, creating products that are more effective and will not make a mess. A growing number of sportsmen and women prefer formulas that don't use animal products or animal testing. Inspiration for the formulas came from surfers on the California coast. Body and wetsuit chafing required something other than age-old petroleum jelly, which was not an option. Petroleum ruins neoprene and it’s greasy. A better alternative had to be effective and comfortable on the skin. The solution came to be known as Bodyglide's Skin Formula.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $14.99
Spend $78.06 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $21.61
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?