Bridgedale X-Hale Speed Demon Socks
Add Bridgedale X-Hale Speed Demon Socks to your basket now
|Grey / Black||6-8.5||Add this item to your wishlist|
|Grey / Black||3-5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Maroon||3-5.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Maroon||6-8.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Black||9-11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Maroon||9-11.5||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Black||12+||Discontinued - no longer available|
|Grey / Maroon||12+||Discontinued - no longer available|
Top Features of the Bridgedale X-Hale Speed Demon Socks
Hybrid design fits like a thin sock and protects like a cushioned sock.
- Tactel® - gives an ultralight and precise fit—from the uncushioned toe box to the ankle cuff—and makes these socks the lightest and thinnest in Bridgedale's collection. Tactel is a very fine, nylon microfiber that dries quickly, wicks exceedingly well, is highly durable and feels soft and smooth to the touch.
- Sculpted, mapped cushioning – Like all styles in Bridgedale's X-Hale series, the Speed Demon and Speed Diva feature anatomically-designed cushioning. Specifically, shaped pads around the metatarsal heads and under the ball of the foot ward off hotspots and protect the foot from the repeated impact of endurance sports. Targeted cushioning in the heel area optimizes volume and fit to improve heel hold, and cushions the Achilles. In the ankle area, cushioning reduces pressure from the laces and cuff of the shoe.
- T2 cushioning – All cushioned zones feature Bridgedale's 'T2" double-density, loop-within-a-loop technology for extra resiliency and long lasting comfort in key areas. T2 is made of Merino wool and synthetic Endurofil® using Bridgedale's WoolFusion® process. Any Bridgedale sock made with WoolFusion yarns earns the company's three-year guarantee of durability and comfort.
The hard-working feet of distance runners taught Bridgedale how to create a sock that offers the best of two worlds: the feel of an ultralight, rapid-drying synthetic sock and the cushioned comfort of a Merino wool sock. The hybrid design of the X-Hale Speed Demon and the women's-fit X-Hale Speed Diva starts with Tactel®-knit thinly throughout the sock-for a precise fit and breathability that helps keep feet cool. Then, Bridgedale's shaped padding-anatomically mapped and placed-gives the comfort and protection of a cushioned sock, and also enhances fit. The 'Speedy D's' join, into one pioneering design, two styles of socks, making them ideal for running or cycling, sports where comfort, cool feet and a tailored fit are appreciated.
About the Bridgedale brand
Designing the best performing, most comfortable, most protective clothing next to the skin always presents challenges. Standing still is not an option. A compromise on performance is unthinkable. Bridgedale socks have over 100 years of knitting experience, use the best performing fibres available, the latest knitting technology, stringent quality control, independent lab testing and have test teams all over the world.
|Size Guide For Bridgedale Men's Socks|
|Size Guide For Bridgedale Women's Socks|
|Not all sizes will be available for every style and colour|
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Standard Delivery: Estimated Delivery within 8 working days – $12.70
Spend $65.21 more to qualify for free delivery
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $19.05
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $31.80
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?