- Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
zoom Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack
Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack
Add Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack to your basket now
The original narrow-gauge pack for 3+ hours of mountain bike action. Includes the 3 litre Antidote Reservoir with Quick Link System.
Top Features of the Camelbak Mule 3 Litre Hydration Pack
- Hydration Capacity: 3 litre
- Total Capacity: 12.5 litre
- Back Panel: Air Director™
- Harness: Independent Suspension
- Belt: Removable 1 in / 25 mm stability
- Additional Features: XC helmet carry, Media pocket, Stash pocket
- Designed to Carry: XC Helmet, Pump, Spare tube, Extra layer, Lunch, Phone, Wallet, Keys
|Bladder Capacity (L):||3|
Antidote Hydration reservoir
The Antidote is a specialised system that connects you to the hydration you need for high intensity outdoor activities. The antidote is light, low profile and perfectly equipped for any dose of adventure.
- Low Weight: A lighter fill port takes the edge off your load
- Quick Fill: The wide fill cap opens and closes with a quarter turn for quick and easy filling and cleaning
- Center Baffle: A centre baffle prevents water sloshing from side to side for a stable, balanced feel
- Quick Link Connection: The quick link system allows you to securely connect a range of technical accessories with a simple click so you can customise your system to meet your needs.
- Big Bite Valve: The big bite valve gives you controllable flow with no spillage
About Hydration Systems
Letting yourself get dehydrated is the quickest way to compromise your performance and ruin your fun. A hydration system lets you carry a good amount (usually 2 or 3 litres) of water without interfering with your hands and with a convenient valve to drink from whenever you like. During intensive exercise, you'll need to drink around 1 litre of water every hour which means sipping little and often - much easier if you don't have to stop what you're doing and locate a bottle. Adding an energy drink to the water makes the process even more effective and can enhance performance. Make sure you choose a cleaning kit to go with your system or you'll be buying a new reservoir regularly! Different systems combine varying amounts of hydration capacity with a wide variety of cargo options, meaning you can carry everything from an energy bar to all the gear you need for a full day out.
About the Camelbak brand
CamelBak has spent over a decade helping people to maximize their performance, comfort, and health by providing the highest quality drink delivery systems available. Originator of the hands-free hydration system, Camelbak focus's on technically innovative, high-performance systems that fit your active lifestyle.
We are sorry, but due to your postal destination USA we can not despatch this item.
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
More pockets and bulky feel compared to the plain Mule
Hope this helps.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?