- Campagnolo 80th Anniversary Super Record Group
Sorry - this product is no longer available
This Campagnolo 80th Anniversary Super Record Group is no longer available although you may find similar or newer versions below:
Alternative products you may be interested in
Campagnolo 80th Anniversary Super Record Group
Add Campagnolo 80th Anniversary Super Record Group to your basket now
|Carbon||170mm x 53 / 39|
|Carbon||170mm x 50 / 34|
|Carbon||170mm x 52 / 36|
|Carbon||172.5mm x 50 / 34|
|Carbon||172.5mm x 52 / 36|
|Carbon||172.5mm x 53 / 39|
|Carbon||175mm x 50 / 34|
|Carbon||175mm x 53 / 39|
To celebrate the contributions of Campagnolo to the cycling world the iconic Italian company has taken the highest evolution of the mechanical groupset added revolutionary and cutting-edge treatments to create the 80th anniversary collection.
Top Features of the Campagnolo 80th Anniversary Super Record Group
- 80th Anniversary special groupset
- Lovely black/carbon finish
- 11 speed
- Overall weight: 1863g
- Ergopower Controls
- Ergonomic brake lever micro-sanded and painted with opaque finish
- Pivot bolts anodised black
- Weight: 330g
- Left crank arm, internal side contains limited edition authentic numbered edition decal
- Crank arms are micro-sanded and painted with an opaque finish
- Weight: 629g with bottom bracket
- Front derailleur
- Derailleur cage closing bolt treated and finished with long lasting zinc-nickel coat
- External arm of derailleur cage in carbon weave sanded for opaque finish
- Derailleur body, front and internal arms moulded and pressed in aluminium, sanded by hand, undergo humid-state micro-sanding process and subsequently put through the opaque anodisation process
- Adjustment bolts are finished with PVD DLC treatment that is both elegant and extremely scratch resistant
- Weight: 72g
- Rear derailleur
- Upper and lower body in XMC carbon treated with humid-state micro-sanding finishing technique
- Frontal plate in woven carbon structure sanded and treated with opaque paint
- Two separate materials treated in different manners to obtain harmonious and similar finish
- High and low limit adjustment screws treated and finished with long lasting zinc-nickel coat
- Parallelogram bolts, barrel adjuster and other structural pieces finished with PVD DLC treatment that is both elegant and extremely scratch resistant
- Weight: 155g
- Caliper brakes
- All aluminium parts including skeleton arms, pad holders and pad holder bolts are moulded and pressed, hand sanded, undergo humid-state micro-sanding process and subsequently put through the opaque anodisation process
- All functional parts and structural bolts are anodized black
- Cable retention pinch bolt in titanium with PVD DLC treatment is both elegant and extremely scratch resistant
- Weight: 272g
- Ergopower controls
- Brake calipers
- Front derailleur
- Rear derailleur
- Chainset (various options available)
- Bottom bracket
- Bottle cage
Keeping in line with the Campagnolo tradition of continuous innovation and unrivalled elegance, the components that make up the 80th anniversary collection stand out thanks to their unique and technologically advanced finishing. Moreover the 80th anniversary collection will be offered with a dedicated suitcase.
Perhaps the most widely lauded component of a Campagnolo group thanks to its unique design. Control and comfort are the two most notable benefits to this component. The feather-light Ergopower control offers unrivalled ergonomics thanks to its original form fitting design and all-day comfort due to its meticulously studied hood technology.
Chainset (various sizes)
Every aspect of the chainset and every minimal detail has been engineered meticulously and continuously in an effort to reach the pinnacle of both design and function. Unidirectional carbon fibre crank arms, specifically designed teeth profiles, hard anodisation treatment, titanium axle and CULT™ ceramic bearings are just some of the features of the 80th anniversary collection chainset.
Absolutely unrivalled precision and speed: the front derailleur with Ultra Shift geometries combined with the Campagnolo chainset and chain guarantee the best of shifting performance under any condition. Thanks to its design, shifting is fast and extremely precise.
In terms of technology and functionality, the rear derailleur is surely the crown jewel of the mechanical group. The embodiment of 80 years of innovation, this particular component is the object of desire of any cyclist as well as the object of envy from any component producer. Speed, precision and silky smooth functionality all in an extremely lightweight and elegant package make this 11 speed rear derailleur an icon of mechanic transmissions.
Two fundamental components of racing are speed and control. One is useless without the other and it is impossible to say which of the two is more important. The unbelievable stopping power that derives from the dual pivot system, lightweight skeleton arm design and high performance brake pads makes for a shorter stopping distance and increased modulation. Push harder than ever before as Campagnolo brakes allow you to brake later and remain in greater control.
5 steel and 6 titanium sprockets with a nickel-chromed finish for steel sprockets. A light alloy carrier and light alloy supports for the final two triplets . With 11s timing, 11s tooth machining and 11s light alloy lockring.
Perhaps the most overlooked component in the group, the chain has seen a great deal of innovation over the years. With the evolution of the 11-Speed transmission the Record™ chain was thinned in order to work within the tighter confines of the new cassette. However, the Record chain is still lauded as the strongest and most resistant chain despite its weight saving thinner profile.
18g - this is what the Campagnolo bottle-holder weighs. A monocoque in carbon fibre that clearly demonstrates the level of excellence achieved by Campagnolo in the field of composites. The retention system is patented: a deliberate difference of a few degrees between the support axis and the collar means that when the bottle is inserted the carbon collar acts as a thrust spring that holds the bottle in the ideal position.
About Groupsets & Build-kits
A groupset is a matched set of components from a single manufacturer that are designed to work well together. If you are upgrading your existing bike or specifying a new one, you can usually save money by buying a groupset rather than the individual parts. Pay close attention to whether all the parts will fit your frame - particularly the front derailleur. Most groupsets don't include hubs or pedals but there are many different configurations so read the component list carefully.
About the Campagnolo brand
Besides distinguishing themselves for their unparalleled quality and performance, Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design. This is testified by the prestigious Compasso d'Oro award granted by the Associazione Design Italiano in recognition of the Veloce groupset, Ergopower integrated controls and Shamal high-profile wheels. Campagnolo is not only involved in the cycling world, but dedicates itself to all sports in general. In fact, it was named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the most prominent sports brands in the world. A reputation earned not only as a result of the countless successes achieved in racing competitions, but also by virtue of the attention given to quality and to service that sets this company apart from all others.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?