zoom Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
Add Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
|Carbon||Campagnolo 9 / 10 / 11||
2 In stock, ready for despatch now
|Carbon||Shimano / SRAM 9 / 10 / 11||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Campagnolo Bullet 50mm wheelset offers all the benefits of carbon rims with an aluminium braking surface. A perfect choice for riders wanting wheels for all occasions and require excellent performance all year round.
Top Features of the Campagnolo Bullet 50 Carbon Clincher Wheelset
- Wheel features
- Integrated aluminium/carbon rim structure with alloy braking surface
- 80mm deep carbon profile
- Aluminium 50mm profile which allows the use of clincher tyres
- MoMag allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes thus increasing structural resistance. Also makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel
- Dynamic Balance means every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side giving maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds
- Directional Anti-Rotation System (DARS)
- Spokes anti-rotation system allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position
- Exclusive Mega G3 spoke pattern for perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists
- Oversized flange on the drive side hub increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke
- The aluminium hub body provides a high degree of lateral stiffness and the aluminium axle reduces the weight of the wheel
- Wheel specifications
- Front wheel weight: 785g
- Rear wheel weight: 970g Campagnolo, 1009g Shimano
- Rim height: 50mm
- Rim width: 20.5mm
- Spoke count: 16 (front), 21 (rear)
- Compatibility: 9/10/11 speed
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
The range of Bullet wheels was created to be a benchmark in its category for being lightweight, aerodynamic, high performance, practical, responsive, as well as for their design.
Integrated Aluminium/Carbon Rim Structure
The exclusive coupling system of the aluminium rim and carbon structure makes the rim extremely rigid, it allows for excellent responsiveness levels and durability of the wheel.
Campagnolo has developed an assembly architecture which, compared with a traditional wheel, makes it possible to improve energy transfer, reduce the stress on the spokes on the right and increase transverse rigidity. This is achieved because in G3 geometry the right-hand side of the rear wheel is fitted with twice as many spokes as the left.
The results of G3 system are truly extraordinary: better transfer of the driving torque, better lateral rigidity, reduction of the stress in the rear wheel spokes. And thanks to the G3 system that compensates for the forces acting on the 2 sides of the wheel, there are no more wheel vibrations, even for heavier people.
G3 becomes Mega-G3 thanks to the oversize flange. This solution allows the increase of the torsional stiffness values even more, to the benefit of the overall responsiveness of the wheel.
A technology that offers several advantages to the structural integrity of the wheel as well as eliminating the need for rim tape. The name derives from “Mounting Magnet” system, shortened to MoMag.
About the Campagnolo brand
Besides distinguishing themselves for their unparalleled quality and performance, Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design. This is testified by the prestigious Compasso d'Oro award granted by the Associazione Design Italiano in recognition of the Veloce groupset, Ergopower integrated controls and Shamal high-profile wheels. Campagnolo is not only involved in the cycling world, but dedicates itself to all sports in general. In fact, it was named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the most prominent sports brands in the world. A reputation earned not only as a result of the countless successes achieved in racing competitions, but also by virtue of the attention given to quality and to service that sets this company apart from all others.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
I have these wheels and use 80mm. 60mm may be okay - but you may have an issue when you come to pump the tyre up, you may not have enough free space to make a seal on the tube.
You can get raisers . . but to avoid mishaps, I would go with 80mm if you can.
Yes you will need the Shimano freehub version.
QR skewers and bags are definitely included.
I can confirm that they come with bags and QR skewers.
Campagnolo website says definitely not for the ALL carbon version.
I can also confirm that the wheelbags are included for you.
I assume it will fit 700 - 23 tyres?
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?