- Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Rear Mech Medium
zoom Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Rear Mech Medium
Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Rear Mech Medium
Add Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Rear Mech Medium to your basket now
Add to Basket
6 In stock, ready for despatch now
Absolute precision and reactivity are guaranteed by the new outer plate made of aluminium as per the 11s design. The design of the upper and lower bodies has been optimised to achieve the maximum rigidity and at the same time to reduce the weight.
Top Features of the Campagnolo Centaur 10 speed Rear Mech Medium
- Upper To Lower Pulley-axle: 55 Mm
- Aluminium Bodies
- Rollers On Bushings
- Parallelogram With 11s Geometry
- Lightened Special Rubber Pulleys
- Ultra-shift(tm) Aluminium Lower And Upper Body: Lower Weight Rigidity Friction Reduction - Longer Component Life.
- Ultra-shift(tm) Exclusive Geometry Parallelogram: Maximum Shifting Rigidity, Fast Actuation, Precision, Friction Reduction.
- Holed Cage Plate For Lower Weight: Lighter
- Special Rubber Pulleys: Reduced Friction - Less Noise
The cage, thanks to the new geometry, is more rigid and lighter, and the silicone rollers reduce vibration and improve the silence of the drive-train.
About Rear Derailleurs
Various derailleur systems were designed and built as far back as the late 1800s. A French bicycle tourist, writer and cycling promoter Paul De Vivie (1853-1930), invented a two speed rear derailleur in 1905 which he used on forays into the Alps, and we wonder if 20 gears are enough..... Since then there have been many advancements, in the number of gears, materials and reductions in weight. Wiggle lists a large selection of front and rear derailleurs catering for double and triple systems with 7, 8, 9, 10 and even 11 speed cassettes.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.00
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $35.00
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
but in the description it is specified as :
Upper To Lower Pulley-axle: 55 Mm
Medium cage is :
upper to lower pulley-axle: 72,5 mm
Can you confirm that it is "medium"?
corto 55, medio 72,5 e lungo(tripla) 89
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?