- Campagnolo Chorus Eps V2 Power Unit
Campagnolo Chorus Eps V2 Power Unit
Add Campagnolo Chorus Eps V2 Power Unit to your basket now
Add to Basket
5 In stock, ready for despatch now
The Chorus EPS boasts an internal EPS V2 power unit which makes for a beautiful build with all of the advantages of electronic shifting minus any visible extra hardware.
Top Features of the Campagnolo Chorus Eps V2 Power Unit
- Features & Benefits
- EXTERNAL OR INTERNAL MOUNTING: the new cylindrical format allows the battery to be mounted in a variety of positions, all of which confer an aerodynamic dvantage.
- SPECIALLY DEVELOPED INTERNAL CASING DESIGNED TO ABSORB ROAD VIBRATIONS AND IMPACT: for maximum protection of the battery and electronic components on even the worst road surfaces.
- CASING WITH ULTRASONICALLY WELDED SEAMS: makes the system 100% waterproof
- INPUT/OUTPUT GATES for charging the battery and, when necessary, diagnosing the system and updating the firmware and Eeprom.
- DTI(TM) DIGITAL TECH INTELLIGENCE: the digital brain of the EPS(TM) drivetrain. DTI monitors and checks the battery, transmits and receives signals to and from the interface and controls and monitors the functions of the rear and front derailleur. The unit also checks for system faults, warning the user when necessary via an RGB LED and a buzzer.
- Technical Specifications
- Fireproof technopolymer, waterproof (IP67) - 3 cell Lithium-Ion 12 V rechargeable battery - DTI(TM) Digital Tech Intelligence Eeprom board - data input/output port and battery charger - system shutdown magnet.
The Campagnolo Chorus EPS groupset takes a great deal of its DNA from its mechanical counterpart as it represents a more accessible version of Campagnolo performance, quality and attention to detail but delivers it in the laser-like precision package of an EPS drivetrain.
The internal power unit also improves system integrity with the EPS processor and power unit safely tucked away from possible impact or contamination from outside elements.With an IP67 waterproof
rating on the entire system rain gear is only necessary for the cyclist, not his groupset.
The new EPS(TM) V2 Power Unit is an improvement with regards to aerodynamics, versatility, durability and protection but also plays a pivotal role in an aspect that is not to be overlooked; aesthetics.
The new EPS(TM) V2 Power Unit gives the cyclist the possibility to use the most advanced groupset while maintaining sleekest look to his or her ride.
The brain of the system.
The EPS(TM) Power Unit(TM) is much more than just a battery. Its housing contains all the electronics of the EPS(TM) drivetrain, the system memory input/output gates and the battery charger plug.
This design choice benefits both the reliability and the performance of the system, which is also upgradeable.
About Groupsets & Build-kits
A groupset is a matched set of components from a single manufacturer that are designed to work well together. If you are upgrading your existing bike or specifying a new one, you can usually save money by buying a groupset rather than the individual parts. Pay close attention to whether all the parts will fit your frame - particularly the front derailleur. Most groupsets don't include hubs or pedals but there are many different configurations so read the component list carefully.
About the Campagnolo brand
Besides distinguishing themselves for their unparalleled quality and performance, Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design. This is testified by the prestigious Compasso d'Oro award granted by the Associazione Design Italiano in recognition of the Veloce groupset, Ergopower integrated controls and Shamal high-profile wheels. Campagnolo is not only involved in the cycling world, but dedicates itself to all sports in general. In fact, it was named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the most prominent sports brands in the world. A reputation earned not only as a result of the countless successes achieved in racing competitions, but also by virtue of the attention given to quality and to service that sets this company apart from all others.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.60
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?