zoom Campagnolo Khamsin Asymmetric Wheelset
Campagnolo Khamsin Asymmetric Wheelset
Add Campagnolo Khamsin Asymmetric Wheelset to your basket now
|Black||Campagnolo 9 / 10 / 11||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
|Black||Shimano / SRAM 9 / 10 / 11||
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The intense work carried out by the Campy Tech Lab(TM) engineers has made it possible for all cycling enthusiasts to experience the Campagnolo(R) brand by enjoying Khamsin(TM) wheels aggressive and high performance, at an affordable price.
Top Features of the Campagnolo Khamsin Asymmetric Wheelset
- Wheel features
- Differentiated rim heights which means 24mm at the front which provides optimal handling and 27.5mm at the rear for transmitting more power to the road
- Asymmetric rim profile allows for better balancing of spoke tensions between drive and non-drive side, giving better symmetry to an asymmetric component
- Oversized flange for increased torsional stiffness
- Aluminium hub body provides a high degree of lateral stiffness
- Wheel specifications
- Front wheel weight: 815g
- Rear wheel weight: 935g Campagnolo, 974g Shimano
- Rim height: 24mm (front), 27.5mm (rear)
- Rim width: 20.5mm
- Spoke count: 18 (front), 20 (rear)
- Compatibility: 9/10/11 speed
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
The Asymmetric rim profile provides maximum stiffness of the wheel, straight head spokes maintain the spoke tension and long-lasting performance. The oversized flange increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change of pace.
About the Campagnolo brand
Besides distinguishing themselves for their unparalleled quality and performance, Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design. This is testified by the prestigious Compasso d'Oro award granted by the Associazione Design Italiano in recognition of the Veloce groupset, Ergopower integrated controls and Shamal high-profile wheels. Campagnolo is not only involved in the cycling world, but dedicates itself to all sports in general. In fact, it was named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the most prominent sports brands in the world. A reputation earned not only as a result of the countless successes achieved in racing competitions, but also by virtue of the attention given to quality and to service that sets this company apart from all others.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $6.63
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.98
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
These wheels will also be suitable for Cyclo-Cross.
The G3 pattern is designed to provide the perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. This reduces stress, increases rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel.
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?