zoom Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheelset
Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheelset
Add Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheelset to your basket now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
Add to Basket
10+ In stock, ready for despatch now
The Zonda wheelset has been strengthened thanks to MEGA G3. The Zonda raises the performance level, boasting greater performance and more aggressiveness. A great wheelset for racing.
Top Features of the Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheelset
- TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
- Milled rim: reduces the peripheral weight of the rim and makes the wheel extremely reactive.
- MoMag(TM): allows the external profile of the rim to be free of holes - increases structural resistance makes rim tape unnecessary and reduces the weight of the wheel.
- Dynamic Balance(TM): every point of the rim is counter-balanced by an equal weight on the opposite side. Maximum stability of the wheel even at high speeds.
- Differentiated rim height: 26mm at the front to provide optimal handling; 30mm at the rear for transmitting all your power to the wheel.
- Spokes with aerodynamic profile: provides the maximum aerodynamic penetration. Reduces aerodynamic drag saving rider energy.
- Spokes anti-rotation system: allows the spokes to maintain the best aerodynamic position.
- Front: 18 aero spokes, radially laced in stainless steel with variable cross-section.
- Rear: 21 aero spokes in stainless steel with variable cross-section, doubled on the drive side
- Exclusive MEGA G3(TM) spoke pattern: perfect balance of the spoke tensions on both sides of the wheel. Reduces stress, increases transversal rigidity and the transmission of power to the wheel. MEGA G3(TM) eliminates vibrations even with "heavy" cyclists.
- Oversized flange on the drive side: increases the torsional stiffness, increasing reactivity at each change in rhythm of the pedal stroke.
- Aluminium hub body: provides a high degree of lateral stiffness.
- Aluminium axle: reduces the weight of the wheel.
|Wheel Size:||700c (622)|
Please note these are clincher mount only, the 2-Way Fit version is pictured for display purpose only.
About the Campagnolo brand
Besides distinguishing themselves for their unparalleled quality and performance, Campagnolo products have also become the benchmark of design. This is testified by the prestigious Compasso d'Oro award granted by the Associazione Design Italiano in recognition of the Veloce groupset, Ergopower integrated controls and Shamal high-profile wheels. Campagnolo is not only involved in the cycling world, but dedicates itself to all sports in general. In fact, it was named by the Wall Street Journal as one of the most prominent sports brands in the world. A reputation earned not only as a result of the countless successes achieved in racing competitions, but also by virtue of the attention given to quality and to service that sets this company apart from all others.
The delivery options available for shipping this product along with the contents of your basket to USA are:
- Standard Delivery: Estimated delivery within 8 working days - Free
- Priority International Delivery: Estimated delivery within 6 working days - $7.01
- Tracked Courier Delivery: Estimated delivery within 4 working days - $34.99
Wiggle ships to over 100 countries. To see what delivery options are available for other destinations you can update your delivery destination via the International Options feature at the top right of the website.
Goods are shipped from the UK. Does not include delivery charges, local taxes or import duties, if applicable.
More information on International delivery options
We will happily refund or exchange any item purchased on Wiggle if returned to us within 365 days, excluding Wiggle gift vouchers and personalized products except when faulty.
Returned goods must be unused and supplied with their original packaging, unless the goods are faulty.
Wiggle will pay the return postage costs for any faulty items.
More information on Wiggle's return policy
Magazine reviews for Campagnolo Zonda Clincher Wheelset
Review from Bikeradar
Campagnolo's light and super-tight Zondas are great if you rate speed over comfort. Though not toeing the 'fatter is better line, the rim isn't super-thin so won't unduly pinch fatter tyres.
Highs: Stiff, fast, smoothly reliable
Lows: Might be too stiff for some
The front rim is slightly shallower than the rear, for more responsive, windproof steering. The Mega G3 lacing clumps the bladed spokes together in two driveside/single offside batches, and it's not just cosmetic - the rear wheel is seriously stiff with great power transfer.
The Zondas put punch into acceleration and maintain momentum on steep climbs, though the ride is on the firm side. The bearings are smooth and the bombproof steel freehub is available in Campag and Shimano/SRAM formats.
Light, semi-aero wheels with good power transfer but a very firm feel
Product Q & A
Ask your questions and share your answers.
Does this mean there faulty???
As far as a I know it is designed for 11 speed, so if you are fitting 10 or 9 speed it needs an extra spacer which is supplied.
I am 102kg and have had no trouble with these wheels at all.
(I have asked this same question for the Campy Sirocco wheels)
'Campagnolo Zonda 2 Way Fit Clincher Wheelset '
What's the difference?
Will this fit my Giant TCR Advanced 2012? It used to have a Ultegra 10 speed cassette, but now have a 105 cassette on it.
Any help would be appreciated!!!
Do you want to compare this product?
Only 4 products can be compared at once. Adding this product will remove the product you added to the list first.
Do you want to continue?